DiorSkin Forever Compact

DiorSkin Forever Compact Reviews

Ranked #343 out of 387 in Powder

May 07, 2015

Yes its expensive but I love everything about this product form its packaging to the powder itself. It's absolutely perfect for my combo large pores skin. Its has really good coverage almost cancel everything at the same time gives me healthy dewy finish look.

May 11, 2013

I usually wouldn't spend quite so much on a powder, but I splurged and picked this up as a little Birthday gift to myself. Greatest. Gift. Ever! This is the smoothest, silkiest, creamiest powder I've ever used. It's just so smooth. It disappears on skin and sets makeup beautifully. Pricey, but a really nice powder if you're feeling indulgent.

April 09, 2010

I've been using DiorSkin for the past few years and I really love this product. It may be pricier then most compact powders, but I think it is worth it every penny. My compact has lasted for about a year with daily use. I have a dark olive complexion so I use #050 (darkest shade). I don't use the sponge that is included as I think it goes on too thick with the application. I prefer using a powder brush to apply it...You can instantly see the difference when you apply the powder as it hides all your flaws and imperfections. My skin does get quite oily throughout the day so I opt to use a matte primer before I apply the powder on. This is my go to product when I need a touch up or just want to look more polished.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...