Disaronno

Disaronno Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 45 in Liqueur

April 04, 2016

One of the best liqueurs! It is amazing served on ice! I also remember mixing this with Coke when I was younger, tastes just like cherry Coke! It's always nice to have a bottle of this in the house for company or just to have a nice drink occasionally!

February 28, 2016

I don't drink often, but when I do one of my favourite drinks is an Amaretto Sour, Lime mix and Disaronno. Sweet and sour, definitely a favourite of mine. Smooth and sweet, and better quality then no name amarettos.

February 08, 2016

It tastes like Dr. Pepper when mixed with coke. It is very delicious but I can only have a few glasses then I get sick of it!

February 08, 2016

This tastes amazing. I always have in on hand in my house. Its a nice sweet liqueur and tastes great with coke.

March 16, 2015

Disaronno is great on its own or with milk. A nice soothing drink to have on hand. I don't drink often, but I do love Disaronno.

February 19, 2015

Its a great additive for cocktails and shots. Wouldn't drink it on its own. But as one of the components amazing, gives drink a different twist.

March 07, 2014

We always have Disaronno on hand at our house. We love it on its own or with a little cranberry juice. Very tasty

June 13, 2012

LOVE,, Need I say more,,, Can always have a Disaronno moment in this house, And Biscotti wouldn't be the same without it!

June 09, 2012

i absolutely love Disaronno liqueur. it is a great drink because you can drink it on its own on the rocks, or with a mixed drink.

normally i don't like drinks that is too sweet, but i think the sweetness of this drink helps its smoothness.

its delicious!!!