Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur Reviews
#1 in Liqueur

Coffee & cream colour; aromas of fresh coffee, hazelnut and chocolate; sweet, creamy and thick, with flavours of lightly toasted nut, white chocolate and vanilla; flavours well balanced by a smooth whisky note for clean, lingering finish.

March 10, 2020

Always my go to drink

I am not a big drinker, but I always have some of this on hand to have with milk over ice. I have tried the other flavours, but always come back to the original as my favourite. I love a creamy drink and this is perfect for me.

March 05, 2020
    New York, United States

Delicious

I don't drink a lot of alcohol, but I can't resist this liqueur. I don't know too much about alcohol price, but I think it has a good price. Normally I drink it and eat some chocolate, this mix work very well for me.

November 01, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Baileys is the best

Baileys is one of the only alcoholic drinks I really enjoy. I have tried some of the flavored ones but the original is by far the best.
    I love it over ice oven in my coffee instead of milk.

November 01, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

My favourite drink

Bailey's is by far my favourite alcohol drink. I'm not one to drink a lot of alcohol but I find Bailey's really nice. The rich creamy chocolaty flavour is really nice and easy to drink. It is my favourite gift to give to people too.

October 21, 2019

It's that time of the year!

The days are getting shorter and the weather colder. It's time to fill that coffee with some baileys.

I keep a bottle right beside my coffee maker for those lazy Sundays wrapped in a blanket while getting ready to netflix and chill.

October 21, 2019
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

Lush!!

I adore baileys, its so creamy, beautiful in coffee and a great nightcap.
    However the price isn't amazing, tescos have their own Irish cream that tastes exactly the same for half the price.

July 26, 2019

Great for coffee

Baileys has a perfect balance of creaminess and liquor taste. I love putting a bit in my weekend coffee which gives it a great taste with a kick. It’s very versatile liquor as I also put over ice cream. Something I usually have in our home.

July 25, 2019

Would definetly buy again. Great for a late night drink.

Baileys original Irish cream liqueur is a very good drink on its own, but it is also very good if it is mixed with crushed ice and coffee for your very own iced cappuccino, perfect for a hot day.

July 25, 2019

Tasty stuff!

I would definitely buy this again as it has an incredibly smooth and rich taste! A great alcohol drink for any occasion!! I drink it mixed it straight, doesn’t matter it tastes great either way

June 23, 2019

My cottage companion

Waking up at the cottage in the summer and sitting on the porch looking at the lake. Add some Bailey's to your coffee and this whole scenario just got jacked up a notch! Perfect way to kick start into vacation mode.