Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1304 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

April 21, 2017

I absolutely love this fragrance, its light and fresh, lots of citrus notes which is one of my favorite scents! I would certainly recommend this to anyone!

April 13, 2017

I ALWAYS have a bottle of light blue on my dresser

April 13, 2017

An all season perfume that's just right for every occasion. It's light scent is to fall for. I only apply a small amount and it lasts all day for me. My husband loves it when I'm wearing it.

April 02, 2017

My favorite winter/spring perfume! Smells lemoney and cold. It love it, it stays forever on siin and the smell doesn't turn over! Also a bottle is going to last a very long time!!

March 16, 2017

I have been wearing this since I was a teenager and it still remains one of my favourite fragrances of all time. If you are into light, citrusy scents, you will love this! The staying power is also amazing and I always get compliments on it.

March 14, 2017

What a lovely fragrance. It reminds me of a summer day....light, fruity, floral, fresh. Suitable for all ages, and all occasions. Not too heavy or overpowering, but has staying power. I often receive compliments when I wear this scent. Recommended.

March 09, 2017

Not a fan of this scent. It's supposed to be light and airy but I found it lingers and not in a positive way... the scent is far too synthetic in my opinion and almost reminds me of plastic.

March 08, 2017

One of my co-workers got me addicted to this one. Its a nice light, fresh, summery perfume. Whenever I go out on the town I get complimented constantly with people loving the smell of this light blue one. Its my official forever perfume I hope they never get rid of it!

February 27, 2017

I am a perfume person...I received this one as a gift, smells nice, fresh, clean and lemony...lasts longer with fading. It's a light scent, it fades through out the day, but there is still hint of it for me. It's day time summery light perfume that doesn't gets over powered by the heat...

February 27, 2017

A light, clean, crisp yet sophisticated fragrance. This is truly one of my favourites. A great summer fragrance or a daytime scent. It is a long lasting fragrance.