Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews
#2 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

October 28, 2020

I love it

...........,,.,,,,,,,,,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,............:.,;.,,,,,.,,..... One of my favourite .................................................................:....

October 27, 2020

This is one of my all-time favourites

This is one of my all-time favourites I absolutely love this fragrance! Even though it’s a fresh citrus he sent, it goes well for all seasons. It has roses and green apple in it you can really take it all through the year. It brings back so many wonderful memories for me. Everyone needs to own this Fragrance at some point in their lifetime!

October 26, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

My favourite perfume!

Seriously, I don't know what it is about this perfume, but it is so dreamy. It somehow smells like summer and good memories. It lasts for hours, I like to spritz a little in my hair so when a breeze catches I am surrounded by the scent. I wish I could get everything in this scent, it's light and a little floral. It's not overwhelming and the quality is amazing. My bottle lasted me almost a year and a half, and I wore it every. Single. Day. That's how much I love it.

October 23, 2020

inspired by the classic Dolce & Gabbana parfum

A timeless design inspired by the classic Dolce & Gabbana parfum, Light Blue shape is confident but always very feminine. Its light blue cap evokes the clear skies of the Mediterranean. The bottle itself is strong, reflecting today's modern woman.

October 23, 2020

Great everyday scent!

I really like the smell of this perfume. It is sweet, but not too sweet that it is overpowering. This is a great subtle perfume for daily use. After frequent use I almost don't notice that I am wearing it anymore, which is such a shame because I love the smell so much!

Awesome Scent

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is long-lasting and smells very good. It is very gentle on the nose. You will be the envy of those around you. I definitely recommend it!

Sweet light perfume

Gifted this perfume to my mother, she absolutely loves it ! It’s very light and sweet good for the summer ! She receives compliments all the time had to purchase for myself ! :)

October 20, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

This fragrance is on my top 3 list! Definitely has got a very luxurious touch to it. My husband uses this on a daily basis and even after a wash, the smell stills remains. My dad has got a similar one as he liked this one a lot. Definitely a must have!!

September 20, 2020

LOVE

My mother had gotten me a sample of this year's ago. I found the smell to be a perfect fit for myself. I can still remember the first time smelling it, sad part is it went fast, I tried to make it last but I couldn't help myself I needed to wear it everyday. It has that kind of beauty about it.

September 06, 2020

I love this perfume!

I love this perfume!! It’s very fresh, floral and classy, combines very well with summer perfect for daily use. It’s a classic lovely scent that you can’t go wrong.