Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews
#3 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

February 05, 2019

Great Summer Scent

This is one of my go to summer scents, you just need a couple sprays and it lasts all day. I always get tons of compliments when i wear this. It is such a great light and refreshing scent, isn't overpowering and that's why i like it so much.

January 22, 2019

My absolute favorite perfume!!

I have worn this for years and do highly recommend this. Two to three tiny sprays last all day. My main go-to scent. My only qualm about it, like every high end brand of perfume, I really feel that they are overpriced and wish that the price would come down some. It was different when I was single and if I had ran out of my Light Blue, I'd just go and get another bottle at my first opportunity, and not think twice about it. Now that I have a family with two young, active boys who are very sports minded, there are so many other things that my almost $100 could go towards. So, now when I'm getting low, I use it very sparingly to try to stretch it out till I'm able to get more. But, definitely do try this! You won't regret it 😉

January 16, 2019

Fresh and delicious

It is a bit expensive, although the quality is incredibly. It smells like a fresh summer day. I love it! It is a great fresh and very awesome fragrance.

September 21, 2018

I always come back

No matter how hard I try to find another perfume...I keep coming back to this one! It's subtle, yet feminine. It reminds me of fresh laundry with a light lemon. Beautiful!

July 04, 2018

Great scent!

I bought this a while ago when i needed to switch up scents. When ever i wear this i get tons of compliments! This has become one of my favorite perfumes!

May 21, 2018

amazing!

I’ve been wearing this perfume for 7 years! I honestly love this very light, simple and pretty perfume. Im constantly getting complimented on how good it smells. Everyone should have this perfume!

April 13, 2018

Lovely

My FAVOURITE perfume! Soft and sweet, it’s not overpowering. I’ve been buying this for about 10 years and it’s always my “go-to” for a quick refresher and brighten up to my day

April 04, 2018

Favourite perfume

I have gone back and forth between many different perfumes but I ALWAYS make sure to have a bottle of this in my collection of perfumes because it is classic and timeless. The scent lasts forever without being too musky or dominant.

March 25, 2018

Gorgeous Scent

I love this scent, it's my go to on most days. On my skin chemistry, it reads as a very bright lemon/bergamot scent and almost reminds me of lemon curd. The only thing that would make this scent better is if it had better sillage and longevity on me. I do find the scent disappears a lot quicker than some of my other ones, such as Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir, and wish it would stick around a little longer as it is such a gorgeous scent. Overall though, I will repurchase - it's a classic!

March 20, 2018

Love the smell but can be too strong

Light Blue was my all time fave perfume but I stopped wearing perfume for a while and now its super strong to me. I love the citrus scent of it which makes me smell very young and adventurous.