Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews
#3 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

October 19, 2018

Live

love this perfume😍 i got it as a christmas gift two years ago from my mother. Love the smell and how it last forever. Even after washing the clothes you can still smell it.

September 21, 2018

I always come back

No matter how hard I try to find another perfume...I keep coming back to this one! It's subtle, yet feminine. It reminds me of fresh laundry with a light lemon. Beautiful!

July 04, 2018

Great scent!

I bought this a while ago when i needed to switch up scents. When ever i wear this i get tons of compliments! This has become one of my favorite perfumes!

May 21, 2018

amazing!

I’ve been wearing this perfume for 7 years! I honestly love this very light, simple and pretty perfume. Im constantly getting complimented on how good it smells. Everyone should have this perfume!

April 13, 2018

Lovely

My FAVOURITE perfume! Soft and sweet, it’s not overpowering. I’ve been buying this for about 10 years and it’s always my “go-to” for a quick refresher and brighten up to my day

April 04, 2018

Favourite perfume

I have gone back and forth between many different perfumes but I ALWAYS make sure to have a bottle of this in my collection of perfumes because it is classic and timeless. The scent lasts forever without being too musky or dominant.

March 25, 2018

Gorgeous Scent

I love this scent, it's my go to on most days. On my skin chemistry, it reads as a very bright lemon/bergamot scent and almost reminds me of lemon curd. The only thing that would make this scent better is if it had better sillage and longevity on me. I do find the scent disappears a lot quicker than some of my other ones, such as Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir, and wish it would stick around a little longer as it is such a gorgeous scent. Overall though, I will repurchase - it's a classic!

March 20, 2018

Love the smell but can be too strong

Light Blue was my all time fave perfume but I stopped wearing perfume for a while and now its super strong to me. I love the citrus scent of it which makes me smell very young and adventurous.

March 13, 2018

Light Blue top Perfume

I am a perfume junkie and have tons of bottles of perfume, one of my favourites is Light Blue by Dolce & Gabanna. The bottle is sleek and understated and it smells very clean and sensual. It is a good value for the price as the scent lasts all day. My husband loves when I wear this perfume!

January 27, 2018

My go to perfume

If there is one perfume I would splurge on, This is it ! I have been wearing this scent for years and it never gets old!
    Fresh and light but very distinct! The scent is not over powering and the staying power is fantastic. Never fails to bring me compliments when I wear this perfume! Love it and will continue to love it for as long as I want to