Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1364 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

July 18, 2017

Wish it lasted longer.....

This is hands down a wonderful fragrance for summer days. Light, inoffensive, crisp and citrus-y. Beautiful!!
    The only down side to Light Blue is its poor longevity, but overall a great fragrance for all ages.

July 11, 2017

My faivorite

My favorite perfume for a long time, I wish package would be changed after so many years to make it more exciting again for new customers. I will recommend to try it.

June 23, 2017

Smells amazing!

This perfume smells amazing. It is light, fresh and has citrus notes. It doesn't stay as long as I'd like, but that's what makes it a great, light every day scent.

June 22, 2017

Smells Amazing

The thing with Light Blue (besides smelling great) is it's very easy to want to wear it all the time. I had already showered this morning and sprayed on another fragrance before catching a whiff of it on a shirt I wore yesterday.

June 21, 2017

Sweet fragrance

This just reminds me of my high school/college. The smell is very sweet and feminine. I was in love with this for years and anytime anyone wears it, it brings back nice memories.

June 07, 2017

This fragrance is to die for. I always get compliments when I wear it - from men and women. It's light, fresh, and lasts all day! Highly recommend to anyone who wants to smell wonderful!

June 04, 2017

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue can make anyone turn their head to see who is wearing that wonderful scent. I recommend this to anyone who wants to smell amazing.

June 02, 2017

Love it, is such a fresh and light scent for everyday use, I just love this Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette, is so refreshing, after shower you put some and feel even fresher

June 02, 2017

My favourite scent. It is light, sexy, and smells so amazing. I get so many compliments whenever I wear it. Easy to use bottle. The light scent makes it a fabulous daytime spray, and also great for a night out.

May 29, 2017

Everyone always asks me what perfume do you have on, and I tell them Light Blue, and they tell me how good it smells, and that its not overpowering! I wear it pretty much every day to work, and I get a compliment on my perfume at least 3 or 4 times daily, not just from women also from men. Love it!

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine