Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews
#3 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

March 18, 2020
    California, United States

Dolce Gabbana

I love love this smell! This is one of my favorites! I recommend this to my friends. I use this almost daily! I will buying this again. I recommend this to my family

March 01, 2020

Refreshing

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue has been my go to for years now!

I have tried other parfumes but... There's something about the Light Blue that keeps me coming back.

Light Blue is lightly scented, fresh and vibrant!

February 27, 2020

High quality and worth it!

Love this scent! It has a bit of a peachy/grapefruit scent and lasts long. This smells different per person once it has mixed with your scent. Two sprays is all you need.

February 06, 2020

A staple

This is one of my everyday perfume Staples! Its brisk, sweet, and doesn't over power. I only wish that the scent lasted longer. It lingers if you can get some on a scarve or article of clothing but it wears off the skin somewhat quickly.

January 31, 2020
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Lovely scent

Lovely very delicate scent, not too strong ,love the smell but ideal in small bottles as im getting bored.great to use with small children ,highly recommended

January 18, 2020

Have only tried a tester.

I have only had a small tester of this perfume. I really liked it although I didn't have a huge length of time to wear it to see if it is really to my liking. I would consider purchasing to try again.

January 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of my go to perfumes!

I have been using the same 2 perfumes for years! Dolce and Gabbana light blue is one of my go to perfumes! The bottle is beautiful and the perfume smells amazing without being too strong. This perfume also lasts a long time! A little pricey but worth the splurge! I get many compliments.

December 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Fresh & clean but beware if you tend to turn scents powdery!

A great clean and fresh fragrance. It has strong citrus notes and decent sillage. However, as much as I love Light Blue on other people, I've found that it 100% turns powdery on me. I purchased it looking to find a fresh, clean fragrance and unfortunately it smells a little too old lady-like on me. If your skin doesn't tend to skew fragrances in a powdery direction, I'd highly recommend.

December 13, 2019
    Subcarpathian, Poland

Nice

Those perfume is one of most fragrance which I tried almost my whole life. Before tested I just heard about company and products. For now I think it's great and very nice smell.

November 26, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Lighting up my day

This is 1 of my all time favourite perfumes and it also has a bit of sentimental value to it too as my nan who passed away several years ago use to buy me this perfume as a xmas present so it holds fond memories for me but not only that it's a long lasting perfume that's not too overpowering, it's also a fresh smelling perfume that you only need a little bit of too and i always get compliments when i wear this perfume which brighten up my day.