Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews
#3 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

July 07, 2020

GD light blue

dolce gabbana light-blue is my favourite perfume I got my first bottle when I was 17 on a trip to Italy 😃I love the smell and it fits me well it feels fresh i have tried other perfumes but always come back to this one

June 10, 2020

My go to for years

This was my go to since my first bottle when I was 14. Lol I need to buy another one. Smells like summer and white wine spritzers. So fresh and light. I recommend it to people who don’t like his musky scents but more citrus and fresh perfumes

June 10, 2020

SO fresh

Love this perfume! I have heard great things about this perfume, so was super excited when I got it as a gift. The smell is light and fresh, perfect for the spring and summer months. I could see this perfume working for so many people. I got this as a gift so i am not sure on the price of it. Its D&G;so i can imagine it is very $$. I am going enjoy it while i have it!

June 08, 2020

Best fragrance!

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette It’s my first and best Eau De toilette !!! Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette is my favorite spring/summer scent. It's a fresh citrus that wears beautifully light and airy, yet is long lasting. The first note that hits is the bright citrus, Sicilian lemon, which is happy and energizing. I love how the bamboo and cedar add an almost masculine feel, but in the best way possible! I am highly recommended this product! Best quality and value! I would buy this product again and again.

May 13, 2020

LOVE

This was a perfume that was gifted to me. However I have fallen in love with it. It has a clean smell, but also a very sophisticated smell to it. I will always re purchase this scent. It’s great for date nights, formal events, or even a nice family gathering.

April 23, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

Light Scent

I tend to lean towards light fresh scents in the spring and summer time which is why this has been my go to. It has a light floral scent that lingers around for a few hours without it being too overpowering. I took away a star because I feel like it does not last as long as some of my other perfumes but I still like this if I don't have to wear is all day.

April 19, 2020

Smells amazing!

This was one of the first luxury fragrances that I purchased and there's been no looking back since. This fragrance is the one that I continue to get complimented on the most and I have no issue letting people know "what smells so good". This will be in my fragrance collection for many years to come. I like using it in the roller ball because it makes it easy to reapply on the go!

April 19, 2020

Great fresh scent!

I’ve been using this for years and will continue to purchase for many more to come. Great light floral citrus scent that is perfect for any season. It smells summery, yet is fresh enough to wear all year round. I always get compliments on it! It is not too over-powering, but you can still smell it at the end of the day.

April 11, 2020

A true classic

There’s something about this that’s timeless and perfect. Doesn’t matter what I’m wearing, a quick dab or spritz and I feel gorgeous. Nothing gives you that kinda confidence like light blue

March 18, 2020
    California, United States

Dolce Gabbana

I love love this smell! This is one of my favorites! I recommend this to my friends. I use this almost daily! I will buying this again. I recommend this to my family