Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews
#3 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

June 12, 2019

Go to scent for 6 years

They say that you have to match perfume to your body since everyones natural scent is different- well.. this is mine. Light blue is my perfect match since it is not overwhelming and lasts all day. I do switch it up sometimes but I will never let myself run out!

June 11, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Fresh and clean scent

This is my go to, office spring/summer perfume. Light and crisp. Lasts long. Kinda pricey. I like to add cocnut oil as a base, I heard it makes scent last longer.

June 05, 2019

Best perfume ever!!

I love this scent. it is so fresh, smells like lemons and is everlasting. For someone that's super sensitive to scents, this perfume really suits my skin.

May 14, 2019

Fresh clean scent

Don't you hate it when your favorite fragrance gets discontinued? That's what happened to me. Its not easy finding a nice perfume. I prefer a lighter fresh clean scent. I don't want it to be overpowering or flowery.
    Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana is all that and more. I get so many compliments when I wear this fragrance. Its a perfume that I can wear all year round as well. I find some of my fragrances are more summer or winter. But I wear this one in any season.

April 05, 2019

Perfume for everyday

My best perfume ever!!! I've never got bored. The fragrance is medium lasting, the bottle is simple, neat and practical. The price is ok but sometimes you can find a good promotion. I definitely recommend, because smells so good and fresh... this is my third purchase. It represents my natural smells :)

April 04, 2019

Fresh

This was the smell of summer out on a beach day with sun and sand and the smell of sunscreen and the river plus the sun and grass all put in one waft of a crisp clean fresh air flows past your face. And stays all day long 100%

March 24, 2019

Amazingly Fresh Scent

I Loooooooove This Scent Sooooooooooo Much ! ! It's Pure Perfection In Every way Imaginable ! ! The Soft Fuzzy Baby Blue Box Is So Soft/Soothing Giving You The Feeling That Your About To Float On Cloud's, Once You Smell The Scent & Apply It To Yourself That's Exactly How You Feel ... As Though Your Floating On Cloud's ! ! Such A Fresh, Delicious Scent Giving You Confidence & A Sexy Feeling

March 23, 2019

I love this product very much 😍

This product makes me feel beautiful and classy. I love the scent very much. I started using it 20 years ago, and until now I am an avid fan. If you want to smell like a princess try this perfume, highly recommended.

March 20, 2019

Obsessed with this product

In my household I am known as the Dolce Gabana Queen. I do not wear any other perfume other than this one. It is my favourite, the scent is so nice.. not too overpowering but definitely a fresh type of smell to it. Some perfume's are over powering and almost smell super cheap but not this product. Also find it lasts a long time on the skin, I can wear this all day without re-applying as the scent really seems to stick to the skin nicely.

March 20, 2019

Love, love, love

I just love this perfume. The fresh smell is to die for. I get so many compliments when I wear it. Everyone in my family know what to buy me when they have no ideas.