Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews
#3 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

January 18, 2020

Have only tried a tester.

I have only had a small tester of this perfume. I really liked it although I didn't have a huge length of time to wear it to see if it is really to my liking. I would consider purchasing to try again.

January 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of my go to perfumes!

I have been using the same 2 perfumes for years! Dolce and Gabbana light blue is one of my go to perfumes! The bottle is beautiful and the perfume smells amazing without being too strong. This perfume also lasts a long time! A little pricey but worth the splurge! I get many compliments.

December 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Fresh & clean but beware if you tend to turn scents powdery!

A great clean and fresh fragrance. It has strong citrus notes and decent sillage. However, as much as I love Light Blue on other people, I've found that it 100% turns powdery on me. I purchased it looking to find a fresh, clean fragrance and unfortunately it smells a little too old lady-like on me. If your skin doesn't tend to skew fragrances in a powdery direction, I'd highly recommend.

December 13, 2019
    Subcarpathian, Poland

Nice

Those perfume is one of most fragrance which I tried almost my whole life. Before tested I just heard about company and products. For now I think it's great and very nice smell.

November 26, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Lighting up my day

This is 1 of my all time favourite perfumes and it also has a bit of sentimental value to it too as my nan who passed away several years ago use to buy me this perfume as a xmas present so it holds fond memories for me but not only that it's a long lasting perfume that's not too overpowering, it's also a fresh smelling perfume that you only need a little bit of too and i always get compliments when i wear this perfume which brighten up my day.

November 04, 2019

My favorite parfum

This lotion smells like after shower, it has a citrus feeling and you smell always fresh. I never stay without it, and I always get compliments regarding the smell of it.

October 29, 2019
    Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom

beautiful perfume,

I LOVE this perfume! it has always been my favourite but £57 for a very small bottle I just would not buy it for myself, I have found something of a very similar smell for a quarter of the cost.

October 25, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Love it love it!

light blue is my favourite perfume and im always delighted to get this for Christmas like a present
    I highly recommend this product!
    Really really good!

October 10, 2019
    Warrington, United Kingdom

Memories of a summer night

I bought it on our way to Thailand , as a holiday scent !
    It smells divine - of sea , sand and sun ! It is very light ,not dominating scent , but really unique !

October 09, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

My favourite since being a kid!

I absolutely love this perfume. My mum used to buy it me and I’ve used it as my scent ever since. Would recommend to anyone always. Not floral either just a nice feminine manly smelll if that’s makes sense.