Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews
#3 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

October 10, 2019
    Warrington, United Kingdom

Memories of a summer night

I bought it on our way to Thailand , as a holiday scent !
    It smells divine - of sea , sand and sun ! It is very light ,not dominating scent , but really unique !

October 09, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

My favourite since being a kid!

I absolutely love this perfume. My mum used to buy it me and I’ve used it as my scent ever since. Would recommend to anyone always. Not floral either just a nice feminine manly smelll if that’s makes sense.

October 08, 2019
    Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

Love it!

This is my all time favourite fragrance. So strong but not overpowering. I always buy again when running low or run out. Always receive compliments and ask what I’m wearing.

October 02, 2019

Yes, Please

This stuff is amazing. We have both the men’s and women’s versions of this fragrance and both love it. It smells of attraction and sex appeal and is a game changer when making out!

August 15, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

I love this!!!!

I honestly can say this is my joint favourite fragrance. I have worn this for 14 years, since I've been 15. I always get compliments when wearing this. It is so summery. Even wearing in winter will take your mind to a sunny day.

August 15, 2019

Perfect for summer

I am addicted to this perfume. Absolutely love it. Great thing about this is, it stays forever and I get asked so much that what perfume I am wearing. I think this has became my signature fragrance.

August 13, 2019
    Maine, United States

Favorite!

I swear that I get a billion compliments on this scent every time I wear it! I am not one for perfumes usually but when my friend gave it to me as a gift - I tried it on and surprised myself because I fell right in love with it!! It’s my absolute favorite smell!! I highly recommend trying it for yourself!

July 18, 2019

Smell good

I love the fragrance. The good and happy way to start a day is to wear this lovely and long lasting fragrance. You still feel fresh after a long and busy day when wearing the scent. Love it

July 18, 2019
    Angus, United Kingdom

I lovely fragrance

I first tried this quite a few years ago now, and the formula is still really good. I really like the aroma to it and gives such a fresh smell to your daily outings

July 15, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Lovely summer fragrance

I love this fragrance for summer, it is the only perfume that strangers have actually commented to me how nice I smell! Must be good, what can I say.

Long lasting, nice and fresh. Recommended.