Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews
#2 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

May 19, 2020

By far best scent!

This is one hell of a good smell! Although the price is a little more than I would usually spend, this is TOTALLY worth it for special occasions and date nights! The scent last most of the day too!

May 13, 2020

LOVE

This was a perfume that was gifted to me. However I have fallen in love with it. It has a clean smell, but also a very sophisticated smell to it. I will always re purchase this scent. It’s great for date nights, formal events, or even a nice family gathering.

April 23, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

Light Scent

I tend to lean towards light fresh scents in the spring and summer time which is why this has been my go to. It has a light floral scent that lingers around for a few hours without it being too overpowering. I took away a star because I feel like it does not last as long as some of my other perfumes but I still like this if I don't have to wear is all day.

April 19, 2020

Smells amazing!

This was one of the first luxury fragrances that I purchased and there's been no looking back since. This fragrance is the one that I continue to get complimented on the most and I have no issue letting people know "what smells so good". This will be in my fragrance collection for many years to come. I like using it in the roller ball because it makes it easy to reapply on the go!

April 19, 2020

Great fresh scent!

I’ve been using this for years and will continue to purchase for many more to come. Great light floral citrus scent that is perfect for any season. It smells summery, yet is fresh enough to wear all year round. I always get compliments on it! It is not too over-powering, but you can still smell it at the end of the day.

April 11, 2020

A true classic

There’s something about this that’s timeless and perfect. Doesn’t matter what I’m wearing, a quick dab or spritz and I feel gorgeous. Nothing gives you that kinda confidence like light blue

March 18, 2020
    California, United States

Dolce Gabbana

I love love this smell! This is one of my favorites! I recommend this to my friends. I use this almost daily! I will buying this again. I recommend this to my family

March 01, 2020

Refreshing

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue has been my go to for years now!

I have tried other parfumes but... There's something about the Light Blue that keeps me coming back.

Light Blue is lightly scented, fresh and vibrant!

February 27, 2020

My #1 perfume

I am in love with this perfume!!! My hubby buys this for me all the time, the smell is amazing. The smell can be overpowering if you put on too much, so a little goes a long way. The smell lasts all day long so no need to reapply.

February 27, 2020

High quality and worth it!

Love this scent! It has a bit of a peachy/grapefruit scent and lasts long. This smells different per person once it has mixed with your scent. Two sprays is all you need.