Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews
#2 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

April 11, 2020

A true classic

There’s something about this that’s timeless and perfect. Doesn’t matter what I’m wearing, a quick dab or spritz and I feel gorgeous. Nothing gives you that kinda confidence like light blue

March 18, 2020
    California, United States

Dolce Gabbana

I love love this smell! This is one of my favorites! I recommend this to my friends. I use this almost daily! I will buying this again. I recommend this to my family

March 01, 2020

Refreshing

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue has been my go to for years now!

I have tried other parfumes but... There's something about the Light Blue that keeps me coming back.

Light Blue is lightly scented, fresh and vibrant!

February 27, 2020

My #1 perfume

I am in love with this perfume!!! My hubby buys this for me all the time, the smell is amazing. The smell can be overpowering if you put on too much, so a little goes a long way. The smell lasts all day long so no need to reapply.

February 27, 2020

High quality and worth it!

Love this scent! It has a bit of a peachy/grapefruit scent and lasts long. This smells different per person once it has mixed with your scent. Two sprays is all you need.

February 06, 2020

A staple

This is one of my everyday perfume Staples! Its brisk, sweet, and doesn't over power. I only wish that the scent lasted longer. It lingers if you can get some on a scarve or article of clothing but it wears off the skin somewhat quickly.

February 01, 2020
    Florida, United States

Light Blue Dolce and Gabbana

I am perfume addict . I have to try the latest or catch up to one that I haven't gotten to yet . I was able to get a smaller size bottle of it and completely fell head over heals with it . It's casual and breezy, sparkling fruity-floral scent that evokes the spirit of summer. Mouth-watering and a fresh hint of lime and cedar . When I applied it was morning and it was still on my clothing and body before my shower at night . It's not overwhelming at all . Considering the bottle size that I received it was a great value and I still have it . You don't have to apply a ton of it to have the scent last or to even have someone acknowledge your wearing perfume . I already placed my birthday & anniversary order in with hubby for my next bottle .

February 01, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Ok

It's Ok.. quite interesting scent- fresh, citrus fruity flower.. casual for every day, perfect for holiday time, summer. It's not really long lasting and thats my only issue.

January 31, 2020
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Lovely scent

Lovely very delicate scent, not too strong ,love the smell but ideal in small bottles as im getting bored.great to use with small children ,highly recommended

January 18, 2020

Have only tried a tester.

I have only had a small tester of this perfume. I really liked it although I didn't have a huge length of time to wear it to see if it is really to my liking. I would consider purchasing to try again.