Dove body wash Reviews

August 07, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Soft skin

I really like how soft my skin feels after I use this Dove body wash. Doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and smooth. I normally have dry skin and this helps keep it moisturized for longer. I would definitely recommend this product and like how well it works for me.

United States

The best body wash

I have used Dove body wash for years. I love all of the scents. My favorites are the pear and cucumber scents!! The body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth and freah.

Indiana, United States

Leaves my skin silky smooth.

I have been using Dove body wash for years. Not only does Dove have several scents to pick from but they all leave your skin silky smooth. A little goes a long way so in the end you save money.

New York, United States

Fresh and clean

The Dove name is trusted for a good reason. Because it works and is gentle on skin. Leaves my skin soft smooth moisturized and clean. The lather is so luxurious and make me feel pampered.

July 21, 2019

dove body wash

every dove body wash i buy smells amazing, there is not one kind i dont like but this is my favorite, it just makes you feel nice and clean, the smell lasts all day

July 14, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Great body booster.

Great traditional dove smooth feeling with a zingy smell to help get u goin after your mornin shower.
    The bottle shapes are simple and easy to pick up wen ur on the go.
    Only thing i do prefer is the original soapy smell of dove.

July 14, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

My favourite body wash

My go to! I use it every single time. It leaves my body both cleaned and moisturised so that my skin has never felt better. I find it very effective for keeping shaved skin moisturised.

July 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love DOVE

I do have a few of the different scents.I would Love to get the Original smell which is sooo much better in Germany or even South America but never the less I still Love and buy the scents available here!

2.0/5

June 29, 2019

J’ai pas aimé

J’ai prit celui hypoalegene
    Et vraiment j’ai réagi immédiatement
    Je suis devenu plaquer
    Produit sent blizzard
    Et mousse très peu
    J’ai vraiment pas aimer

June 03, 2019

Love it

Love everything about this body wash. Doesnt dry out my skin or leave it irritated like some washes do. Smells beautiful; very light and fresh. Leaves my skin super soft all day.