Dove body wash Reviews

June 18, 2020

Best body wash

I have tried so many different body washes. I have eczema and need to be careful what I use. I find some body washes to either cause irritation or not enough moisture. I always go back to Dove. I will not switch again.

June 17, 2020

I would buy again

Very good product. Smells great and felt squeaky clean. Would definitely buy again. Great value for your money. Smells great. Been using it for awhile. A++

April 11, 2020

Amazing body wash!!!

I have been using Dove body wash for years. The product comes in lots of amazing scents and leaves your skin feeling smooth A little goes a long way, so that’s a bonus, especially if you happen to find it on sale!

March 08, 2020

Love Dove!

Dove body wash products are always great on my sensitive skin i never have to worry about irritation and there is the added bonus of them having so many lovely scented options to choose from!

February 26, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great

I love this body wash it smells amazing and lathers extremely well. Every time I use it I can smell it for a very long time and make me feel very clean and smell great

December 14, 2019

Amazing body wash

Not so expensive, very sensitive for my skin, leaves my skin feeling soft and smells amazing. Would definitely recommend this body wash to anyone!!!!!

October 09, 2019
    Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Soft skin

After you use it your skin feels soft and nourisht. A beautiful fragrance which last after a shower.A little goes a long way. I would recommend this shower gel.

2.3/5

September 06, 2019

Only the smell is great

The quantity is pretty good for the price and the fragrance is amazing. These are the only two good things i found. My skin is normal and rarely reacts to anything but this bodywash started darkening my skin and it seemed like it was a sun tan. Also, it doesn't wash off easliy. I wont recommend this product for daily baths.

August 07, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Soft skin

I really like how soft my skin feels after I use this Dove body wash. Doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and smooth. I normally have dry skin and this helps keep it moisturized for longer. I would definitely recommend this product and like how well it works for me.

August 06, 2019
    United States

The best body wash

I have used Dove body wash for years. I love all of the scents. My favorites are the pear and cucumber scents!! The body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth and freah.