Dove body wash Reviews

June 05, 2021
    United States

Dove Awakening Tonifiant Pear & Aloe - smells like candy!

I have been using Dove body wash for a very long time. I've had eczema since I was a child and my doctor told me that Dove body wash was gentle enough to use for my showers. I have been using it on and off ever since, but there are so many other brands out there so obviously I didn't stick to it! Until I found THIS one!

The Dove Pear and Aloe Vera is my favourite body wash EVER! It smells exactly like a Jolly Rancher hard candy. It makes the whole shower smell amazing and it is so refreshing.

They stopped selling it in my local Walmart for a while which was the worst! I ended up buying it off Amazon and now they're back in Walmart so I'm stocking up! I don't think I'll ever get tired of this smell. The soap lathers really well, but the only con I have, which is my con with all of Dove's soap, is it leaves my skin feeling a bit dry afterwards. I'm not sure why my doctor told me to use Dove soap to help with my eczema, because it isn't that moisturizing (I'm sure I was supposed to only use unscented soap though, so that's probably on me), but regardless, this scent is amazing and I highly recommend you try this one out! At $5.65, you can't go wrong.

May 17, 2021

Silky, Smooth!

I love alllll Dove body washes! I love trying the different fragrances and always grab them on sale. Leaves skin soft, smooth, and smelling great. Doesn't irritate my skin and the scent is not over powering. A little goes a long way. Well worth the price, definitely recommend!

Fragrance pictured- Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla

April 02, 2021

My go to for the softest skin

I love these Dove body washes. Always leave me feeling cleaning and incredibly soft. The scents are perfect not too soft and not too strong. They make for a good barrier before shaving too.

April 02, 2021

Smells great

I have been using this product for 6 months and it gives very good results as it is Not so expensive, my skin feeling soft and fragrance is amazing.it is good for dry skin as well
    Would definitely recommend this body wash to anyone!!!!!

October 28, 2020

Super moisturizing

I like using this everyday since it doesn’t ever dry out my skin. It keeps it clean and then moisturized enough where I don’t need lotion. It also makes for a good wash before using a scented body cream wash

June 18, 2020

Best body wash

I have tried so many different body washes. I have eczema and need to be careful what I use. I find some body washes to either cause irritation or not enough moisture. I always go back to Dove. I will not switch again.

June 17, 2020

I would buy again

Very good product. Smells great and felt squeaky clean. Would definitely buy again. Great value for your money. Smells great. Been using it for awhile. A++

April 11, 2020

Amazing body wash!!!

I have been using Dove body wash for years. The product comes in lots of amazing scents and leaves your skin feeling smooth A little goes a long way, so that’s a bonus, especially if you happen to find it on sale!

March 08, 2020

Love Dove!

Dove body wash products are always great on my sensitive skin i never have to worry about irritation and there is the added bonus of them having so many lovely scented options to choose from!

February 26, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great

I love this body wash it smells amazing and lathers extremely well. Every time I use it I can smell it for a very long time and make me feel very clean and smell great