Dove Deeply Nourishing Body Wash Reviews

September 24, 2021

This is good for sensitive skin

This product really nourishes your skin. It's definitely for sensitive skin and it's the only thing that actually works for me. No perfumes, and leaves you smelling fresh and clean. If your sensitive down there, you got to use this. It doesn't through your pH balance off. It works wonders.

August 01, 2021

Didn’t like it

I tried this a few times, I really wanted to like it but I felt like I couldn’t rinse it off no matter how long I stayed in the shower.. once I was dried off I felt like I didn’t shower at all.

July 31, 2021

So soft

This product made my dry skin nourished again. Big bottle and you don't have to use much which is great value, and I can get it at Costco which is even better!

May 17, 2020

I would def purchase this dove body wash again.

I love this product from dove, my skin has never felt more soft and moisturized right out of the shower. I noticed it lasts, when I’m ready for bed at night i still feel my skin is so soft and moisturized. Def would recommend this to anyone who needs some help with there skin.

April 25, 2020

Love the smell, and how it feels when using it!

Instead of using the bar of soap, I decided to try the body wash and it also works just as well! There’s no need for improvement and it’s also affordable! I definitely recommend this product!

April 25, 2020

Great value

The product comes in two sizes and usually goes on sale. Which makes this a great value. It cleanses the body and moisturizes the skin at the same time without feeling overly greasy.

January 30, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Skins feels so soft

Brought this body wash along with the shampoo & conditioner there now all my go to products! It makes your skin feel silky when applying it & so soft after im also obsessed with smell!

November 26, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Keep coming back to this

I’ve tried many body washes and always come back to this every time. A little goes a long way and it just feels lovely on the skin it has a lovely clean smell to it. I never have to moisturise after because it has a quarter moisturiser in it leaving my skin soft and supple. I’ve recommended this to so many people and now my mum and friends use it.

November 26, 2019
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

Gorgeous smell and makes skin so soft!

I love this body wash and won't buy anything else now. It has the nicest subtle clean smell and makes my skin so soft! I buy the massive bottle from Asda for £2.85 and it lasts for months, and I'm not skimpy on the product! Can't recommend this highly enough and I've already repurchased it!

2.8/5

March 11, 2019

Love the feel of it on your skin when washing

received as a Christmas gift ,never used the product before until now .I love the feel of my skin after I have used it ,the only thing I find is the smell is not very appealing ,but it doesn’t linger on body just when you are using it in shower .It makes my skin feel very soft