4.1/5
Dove Energy Glow Daily Face Moisturizer With Subtle Self-Tanners Reviews
#1295 in Face Day Creams

Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners for Fair to Medium Skin Tones 8.5 oz

October 17, 2020

Great product

I really love this product for my face and the price is great too I use it all the I’m time in the winter for a dry skin It keeps you moisturizer in your skin

May 09, 2020

Nice and decent

I have been using the product for two weeks now, color of my skin definitely has changed. I like it, but I can’t stand the smell of the product. The price is good as well.

April 21, 2020

J’adore ce produit

Bonjour à vous , je recommanderais ce produit parce que je l’aime beaucoup moi même , si je n’aimais pas je serais pas gêné de dire la vérité et de dire de pas acheté voilà ce que je pense de ce produit , bonne journée à vous tous

April 06, 2020

nice

I love the Dove energy glow lotions. They do not have the usual "self-tanning" smell that most of them have. It's a very mild, pleasant smell. The tanning process is very subtle and you never look orange. Also, I am allergic to a lot of chemicals and I've never had a problem with this product. In addition, 15 ounces for under $10 is a wonderful price!

March 30, 2020

Makes my skin really soft and glowy would recommend

I had a great review with the results of this product I am going to proceed to using it because it works really well for my skin. I encourage you all to try it out it works for people with sensitive skin!

March 10, 2020

So soft

It made my skin so soft and smooth I love using it after every time I remove my makeup and it helps me with the wrinkles considering I'm getting up there in age I would definitely recommend this product people who are in the same Adrian just me which is 38

January 31, 2020
    United Kingdom

I would like to buy this product again because it is amazing

This product is amazing because it makes my face glow even more and it’s nice and smooth and I really love it a lot and it’s amazing and amazing to use I use it every day

August 29, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great

This is a great tanning product and I use it on a daily basis! It really makes my skin look great and naturally tanned! I highly recommend this product to all!

March 27, 2018

Great tanner!!

I love for my face to have that sun kissed look without having to expose my skin to the sun. This product gives the look I want without all the harmful sun exposure!

March 09, 2018

Jeneen Monette

This product was so amazing! Lightweight and easy to use and didn’t leave a residue. Worked so well! I will be recommending this to my family and friends!