Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Reviews

September 09, 2018

great scrub

I like this Dove exfoliating body polish. It works great. It exfoliates well but gentle too as well very effective. I love the smell. I used it in the shower it goes on great and washes off good.

September 04, 2018

I love this stuff!!

Ah-ma-zing! I love this stuff! I got a free sample of it in the mail and it is awesome! The smell is heavenly and it makes my skin feel so soft! I will definitely be purchasing this next time I’m at the store!

August 15, 2018

super gentle body polish

I love that this body scrub was more of a gentle exfoliator and not overly scratchy on the skin. It is is great for sensitivie skin. I found the scent of this body wash to be a bit strong for my liking; however, the scent does not linger too much after it has been rinsed off.

August 11, 2018

I knew as soon as I opened the package I’d love it

Love it. Received a deluxe sample to try which should last me a few showers. I really Did feel polished after using. It’s creamy, very light exfoliant, quite moisturizing, and a great scent.
    I’ll certainly keep my eye out
    For this In the store.

August 10, 2018

Loved it!

I am a huge fan of exfoliating and often just use my hemp body cleaner to exfoliate. Sometimes I appreciate a little pamper and this product was it for me. I received a sample to try and was happy I gave it a go. It is a very satisfying exfoliant, not too rough but also just rough enough. I was pleasantly surprised to have soft moisturized skin after exfoliating. I didn't even use a body lotion after exfoliating as I usually do. I will be purchasing the full size.

August 07, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This is my new favourite!

I love the new Dove Exfoliating Body Polish: Macadamia and Rice Milk. My skin has not felt this good in so long! I just can't wait to use it again and again.

August 02, 2018

Soft and gentle.

I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this product; I recieved free samples to try. I'm excited to try the other scents. It's very gently on my skin unlike some scrubs that can be a bit harsh. Even being gentle you can still feel the effectiveness once its rinsed off. I used it on my legs and my feet and it just made me sleep better; my legs felt so clean and less restless. I would RECOMMEND this product for anyone.

July 16, 2018

Cremeux

Ce produit est comme une crème fouetter on voudrais en manger tellement sa sent bon pour les peaux sensible léger ne laisse pas de sensations grasse pour une peau très douce.

June 27, 2018

JE L'ADORE !

J'adore ce produit de dove la senteur est telllement bonne . L'exfolliation est douce pour la peau et nous sentons la peau bien hydrater. Je le recommande !

May 23, 2018

Leaves me feeling soft

I absolutely love this stuff. I tried it and was hooked. It has a pleasant and nice smell to it. Nothing harsh. It exfoliates your skin greatly. And no need to use a lot either. The feeling my skin is after using it is amazing. My skin has never been so soft. It's in my routine now. It's a must have for me.