Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter Reviews

September 17, 2021
    Florida, United States

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish is AMAZING!

I absolutely LOVE the body polish, it leaves your skin feeling amazing and refreshed. My skin has never felt so smooth! Will definitely keep buying and highly recommend!

February 16, 2021
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

I will be sure to buy again!

As well as smelling amazing, this product leaves my skin feeling very soft. I use it before using my Dove body wash. I also use it before shaving. 100% recommend.

January 27, 2021

Worth it!

Je recommande fortement l’exfoliant dove! Je vous conseille d’utiliser un gant toilette avec pour rendre la peau si douce. C’est vraiment efficace.

January 25, 2021

Smells delicious!

I really like this stuff! The smell is absolutely delicious! The exfoliating beads are the perfect size as well. They're not too small that you dont feel like you're getting a good scrub and not too big that they're painful. You also get get a good amount of product, especially if found on sale.

November 13, 2020

First exfoliater ever!!

It was great when i used it! It was fast to work too! my skin feels so soft now, i got it to help with the bumps on my skin and you can already see the improvement on my skin!

November 02, 2020

The best product

This product is amazing. I usually scrub my dead skin with ground coffee. But since I tried this product, I felt in love with it. Help my skin smother and tone it up.

October 20, 2020

Want baby smooth skin??

If you want baby smooth skin this is the product to buy!! I absolutely loveee this product! I use it before I shave my legs and before I wash all over and the aftermath is breathtaking. Combine it with a good moisturizer or don’t! Either way your skin will feel brand new and as some like to say as smooth as a baby’s bottom.

September 02, 2020

Favourite Body Scrub!!

This body scrub is by far my favourite! It is the only one I have found that does not irritate my sensitive skin which gives me the ability to use it multiple times a week. I love that it keeps my dead skin under control and always keeps my skin feeling super soft. The only downside is the price. It is hard to find in Canada at an affordable price unless you manage to catch it whenever it’s in a 2-pack at Costco which is very infrequently.

June 23, 2020

A Body Polish that Leaves your Skin Super Soft

I first tried this product through a sample given to me in one of my subscription boxes. I loved it so much that I bought several other scents. This one in particular, Pomegranate Seed smells like sweet raspberries. This polish is gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week and it leaves your skin feeling extra soft. It's a good idea to regularly exfoliate to keep your skin smooth, more radiant looking, increasing elasticity, and helps to strengthen the skin barrier. Plus removing dead skin cells help to ensure proper cell turnover and cleansing, and better product absorption like when you apply your body lotions and creams after a bath / shower.

CAUTION: You need to thoroughly rinse this product off and make sure nothing sticks under your finger nails because if you end up rubbing your eyes, some of this product can enter and irritate.

May 12, 2020

Exfoliates well/smooth skin

This exfoliates my skin very well. After using it, my skin becomes very soft and radiant. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It isn't harsh at all and is suitable for people with sensitive skin like me. This hasn't worsened my mild eczema. It also smells great! I use it once a week.