Dove Men + Care Minerals + Sage Bar Soap Reviews

Good - 0

August 14, 2019

Smells amazing!

This soap makes your skin feel soft, hydrated, and leaves you smelling great. Love the sage infusion. Does a good job at getting you clean, but rinses off well. Doesn't leave a soapy film on your skin.

July 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love this product. smells great.

I always love to smell fresh and this Bar of soap definitely does the trick. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without stripping all the moisture out of my skin. Fantastic Product.

May 23, 2019

Husband smells great

Wow. This soap is fantastic my husband has eczema and really dry skin an works hard to ever since I change his soap to men's dove +care his skins been a lot healthier.

March 25, 2019

Love this soap

We have tried a number of soaps and Dove men's seem to work the best for us with their added deep pore scrub it really makes you feel clean when you get grimmy

December 19, 2018

Dove mens bar

good soap,but gets used quick. smells nice. should come in a bigger size. overal satisfied with product.It cleans off very well and leaves your body smelling great and feeling clean.

November 02, 2018

Soft

Very hydrating for my skin and has a very subtle smell that is not too strong for a man. It certainly does a good job of cleaning, but it does not last long.