4.1/5
Dove Refresh + Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo Reviews

Dove dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 20, 2020
    United States

Dove Dry Shampoo

Love this dry shampoo. Its the brand I use most often and use it at least a few times a week. When my hair was platinum it was perfect but since I have went darker, I can notice some residue pretty easily if I forgot to massage it in.

January 06, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

i would buys this again and again

i loves to used this dove product between washing my hair it got a really nice smell and leave your hair looking fresh looking after use i would buy this again .

November 16, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Works well and smells good

It’s definitely a refreshing dry shampoo one of the best I’ve used. It has a clean smell and Very convenient only takes a few minutes to get my hair taken together in the mornings or if I am in aCrunch for time. Definitely takes stepped out of my normal hair routine.

August 23, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Perfect for Oily hair

I've used a dozen other dry shampoos and this is my favorite by far. It's a great price, smells wonderful, and works like a dream. The key is to follow the directions and rub it into your scalp. This way you eliminate nearly the all the white color and use very little. I've had the same bottle for over a month and I have very long hair that gets oily after a day.

1.0/5

July 19, 2019
    United States

No way!

I have brunette hair and when I sprayed this into my hair it turned my roots slightly white. I tried to rub it in with my hands but nothing helped. The smell was soooo overpowering I couldn’t handle it! By the end of the day I had little white balls in the roots of my hair. It was awful.

July 19, 2019

Middle of the road

I use dry shampoo EVERYDAY so I was very excited to be chosen to #trydovedryshampoo #forfree. I have used this product at all stages of “dirty hair” starting with 1 day after washing right up to 4days since washing . I found that although it smells amazing (and it really does smell great) I didn’t find that it soaked up a lot of the oil/grease in my hair, especially on day 3&4;. One thing I did like about this product is that it didn’t leave white residue in your hair as some other brands do . It’s a nice light pick me for the day after a wash and maybe for the second day but didn’t find it worked well enough for day 3&4;. The price point is nice not overly expensive and you do get a nice amount of product 142g is a pretty good value . I would recommend this product if your wanting a little something to freshen up your hair when your a day or two after washing but wouldn’t recommend it for super greasy/oily days. I myself do go a lot of days between shampoos and have fairly greasy hair even the day after so it’s important to me to have a dry shampoo that can soak up all the oil and I didn’t find this worked well for me on the later days, I do however enjoy the scent and do like to use it for that alone :) I also used this product on my 5 year old daughter (who has more hair than I do ) and I found it to work amazingly in her hair, it is gentle enough I was able to use it on her even a couple times a day when necessary for example after an afternoon sweating at the park in the summer heat I would use it before going out for dinner instead of having to wash her hair all over again . If I was to purchase this again it would be for her and not for myself .

July 06, 2019

Need to hide the shine between washes?

Dove Refresh + Care Dry Volume Shampoo worked great for me! I bought it expecting it to smell badly and leave streaks of white but I just sprayed as directed, ran my hands through my hair and it looked as if I had just had a blow dry. Plus it smelled great! I got it at Walmart for under $6 fo the value is fantastic and the bottle seems to be lasting forever. So perfect for those sometimes needed touch ups! Definitely recommend

July 02, 2019

Overpowering scent

While this product worked well as a dry shampoo the scent was too strong for me. This is not the first time I’ve found this with the aerosol dove products; I always struggle to get through them and will not be repurchasing because of it

June 26, 2019

I would like to buy this product, it is a great product

This product is free from harmful chemicals and leaves hair shiny, nourished and clean.Dove hair care has always been my favorite and first choice. I would love to try a Dove dry shampoo.

June 04, 2019

Best drugstore dry shampoo

Best drugstore dry shampoo that I have come across. The can lasts and the spray nozzle does a great job, never had a problem with it getting clogged. It sinks in and does a great job at soaking up any remaining oil. It smells great and lasts in the hair the whole day. If by chance you spray too close you can easily work the white cast out, but otherwise it does not leave any cast. Over all I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It’s the best drug store dry shampoo I’ve come across yet, and it’s a great value- especially on sale.