Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic Reviews

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Are you a one off? Then get to grips with Batiste Original. Adored by innovators and originators, it’s the classic dry shampoo that instantly makes your hair feel clean, fresh and full of body and texture.

Info from: batistehair.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 24, 2018

Clean and not greasy

Love this stuff! Can't beat the price (as low as CAD$8 per can) and it doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky. Love how it accentuates my blonde highlights and gives me 1-2 extra days without showering.

2.0/5

April 24, 2018

Good for its use but don't like smell and color in hair

It does what is says, but I really don't like the strong smell. I am a light brown but it put a white color in my hear. Therefore, I will not recommend this product even if it's working well.

April 21, 2018

Love love love

I absolutely love this product. It was recommended to me by my hairdresser and now I know why. It doesn't build up in your hair and it really grabs the excess oil. I used to wash my hair every day, and now because of Batiste I don't have to. Also great for travelling when you never know what is going to happen next!

April 18, 2018

Love it!!!

Got a free sample and I am know in love with it!! Saves my second day hair so much uneeded fuss! Thank you Batiste! Tottally reccomend for anyone with oily scalp.

April 18, 2018

Strong scent

I love how effective this dry shampoo is but be careful when you spray this as you will get bombarded by a cloud of powder. It is extremely strong and a little goes a long way! Asides from that, it does a great job at making my hair appear less greasy.

April 17, 2018

Rapido presto

Jadore ce shampoing sec il est efficace. Je lutilise parfois le matin mais surtout le soir entre le travail et une sortie entre amie . il laisse une bonne odeur et mes cheveux semble fraichement lavée je ladore

April 17, 2018

Amazing!

This stuff works wonders! So nice to style with gives a lot of volume for flat hair! I don’t like to wash my hair everyday and this makes my hair look so fresh! Always nice to keep in the house!

April 16, 2018

The BEST dry shampoo!

This dry shampoo is easily the best I have tried! I have always had a really oily scalp, and have always been incredibly self conscious about it. For years I have been trying every kind out there and I was finally recommended this by a friend and won't turn back! This has definitely become a staple in my routine.

April 13, 2018

Best dry shampoo by far!

I loved this product! I used it while backpacking in Peru and camping. Worked great and didn’t leave hair feeling sticky. Definite staple in my beauty products

April 11, 2018

Love!!

I loved this product!! I was so afraid of the potential of white showing up in my brunette hair but not at all once it was worked into roots as suggested. Only downfall was it was strong scented.