Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 131 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Are you a one off? Then get to grips with Batiste Original. Adored by innovators and originators, it’s the classic dry shampoo that instantly makes your hair feel clean, fresh and full of body and texture.

Info from: batistehair.com

July 18, 2017

Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic

A well-known dry shampoo that is fast-absorbing and conveniently refreshes my fine long hair and slightly Volumize this is my favorite dry Shampoo from drugstore and one of few drugstore hair products that, I can get away with using. as some hair products make me shed hair more than others. PersonallY, the baby powder like scent is not my favourite , the good thing is it doesn't lingar once absorbed in your hair.

July 10, 2017

I love this Dry Shampoo!!

I swear by this dry shampoo! I have dark hear and i find its the only one that does not leave my hair with a matte white coating. It absorbs into my hair takes away the oil and does not leave it sticky. It has great coverage and dispenses well not to mention the price is a win. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

July 02, 2017

Best dry shampoo I have found

I have been looking for the perfect dry shampoo and have finally found it. As a person that had to wash my hair everyday or have really greasy looking hair I was very happy to finally find this product. There is no residue or strange smell and I have no issue with greasy looking hair on day 2 even day 3 of not washing my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone!

June 28, 2017

AMAZING Dry Shampoo!

I have tried many different dry shampoos and they have all left my hair feeling grimy and sticky - worse than if I didn't even use it at all! Also, when i slept with it in my hair the residue would end up getting into my eyes and irritate them. I heard great thing about Batiste and wanted to give it a try since they sold it at Costco for pretty cheap. 2 full size bottles and a mini travel for $12.99 CAD. I can see why people rave about this product! It's like an instant breath mint for your hair!!! Batiste doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or gross. It leaves my hair feeling as if i never even used dry shampoo!

June 27, 2017

Classic Drugstore Dry Shampoo

I have tried a variety of dry shampoos, both from drugstore and more high end brands, and Batiste is a good second choice for me. I've seen it recently in stores for under $10 for a large can, and the fact that it works in giving your hair volume and soaking up oil is just fantastic. I recently tried a luxury brand that was $30 for the same size can, and I don't find it did anything like what Batiste can do for me. I wish the brand had coupons even it was just for a small amount because I want more people to have the chance to try it. For a while it was only being sold in the UK and online, until last year when I saw it at Winners, and I was so excited that it was coming to Canada.

June 27, 2017

Favourite dry shampoo

I have oily hair at the roots so have tried many dry shampoos including some higher end ones. Batiste remains my all-time favorite. I apply it to my roots, let it sit for about five or 10 minutes then shake it out with my fingers before styling for the day. Doesn't leave a white cast when done this way and it manages to sop up all the oil on my scalp and leaves my hair nice and fresh looking all day. I always have a back up cam on hand.

June 23, 2017

Not the best, not the worst!

I heard great things about the Batiste dry shampoo line so I thought I would try it. It left my hair smelling clean and fresh but didn't remove grease or residue from it.

June 17, 2017

Best Dry Shampoo!

This stuff can make the greasiest of hair look good! This stuff is a huge life saver when it comes to being too busy to wash your hair and needing to extend washing it for a day.

June 16, 2017

Batiste dry shampoo is my go to!

I love this product, I have my hair colored professionally with fun fashion colors and my secret to keeping my color is washing it less than I normally would. Baptiste helps me hide my dirty locks for an extra day or two and helps my color last longer!

June 16, 2017

The Best Dry Shampoo

One of the best things to ever have in your bag! This shampoo works and removes that oily greasy feel while also adding some temporary volume in your hair. Sometimes I just don't want to get out of bed earlier to wash my hair so I use this dry shampoo and it does the job! It does not leave a lot of white in your hair and it smells good.