Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 115 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Are you a one off? Then get to grips with Batiste Original. Adored by innovators and originators, it’s the classic dry shampoo that instantly makes your hair feel clean, fresh and full of body and texture.

Info from: batistehair.com

April 18, 2017

This is a good dry shampoo for a great price. I can feel it in my hair but it's not as heavy as others I have tried. It takes the grease out on the days that I don't wash my hair.

April 17, 2017

Hands down best dry shampoo I have ever used! smells clean, fresh and adds nice volume while absorbing the oil! I haven't tried the other scents yet but I will in the very near future.

April 17, 2017

This product is great for a quick touch up when you can't wash your hair. Even adds a little bit of bounce and life back into day-old hair. Because I have such dark hair, it takes time to really make sure that it is not visible though.

April 15, 2017

I love batiste dry shampoo and use it regularly. The product makes it so I can get away with stretching out time in between shampoos, which makes it perfect for camping and when I head to music festivals. I find it light and easy to use with a fresh scent.

April 13, 2017

I have light blonde hair, this dry shampoo is the best i have ever used! i don't notice a white cast, the scent is light and fresh. Lets me get away with skipping a wash or two!

April 13, 2017

I really like this product. It is easy to use, and works very well. I have brown hair, so next I will be trying the one for brunette's, but this one didn't leave my hair looking white or anything. It is great for in between hair washing. I wash my hair every 3 days, but also workout 5-6 days a week and do a lot of hiking, so this definitely comes in handy.

April 13, 2017

I really wanted to love dry shampoo. I like the idea of it. But I have tried using this several times in different ways and it makes my hair look dirty, flat, and flakey. I tried using it with day-after hair (like barely even dirty) and with a few days after hair (oily). I don't use other hair products, just regular shampoo/conditioner and then air dry or blow dry. I even tried applying dry shampoo, leaving it for a bit then blow drying and nope, all I get is flat, dull, dirty-looking hair. And for some reason, it makes my scalp super flakey and itchy. Maybe an allergy? Who knows. Either way, not for me!

April 13, 2017

Picture this...mom.of two. Shower once a week (if I am lucky) and long thick hair...thank goodness dor Batiste! Its my go to weekly dry shampoo that keeps my blow out looking fresh betweem showers.

April 07, 2017

Selon moi le meilleur shampoing sec que j'ai utilisé. Il me permet de me laver les cheveux 2x semaines en l'utilisant entre mes lavages. La poudre blanche s'estompe facilement en brassant un peu les cheveux.

April 06, 2017

I i itially bought this product for the first time in the travel aisle so in the really small bottle. I bought it to put it in my purse for work. I would say that it works as intended and make your hair more textured and reduces the oil very well. One thing is make sure you spray at least a foot from head or else too much of the product gets in the hair and it can cause white particles to not clear from the hair.
    I would say this product would help to keep your hair presentable 1
    More day than usual but not much more than that. It is for those days where you dont have time to shower but still need your hair to look "somewhat" clean lol.

Love the small version for my purse.

R3Bean added a new review for
    O.P.I In Polka.com

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    Lancome Matte Shaker

beik3 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Coke Vs Pepsi

Mica1416 added a new review for
    Bio-Oil

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Amelielab added a new review for
    Kellogg's Froot Loops