3.9/5
Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo Reviews

This dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. The weightless formula cleans to transform lifeless hair, so you can enjoy fresh, volumized hair, even when you skip your regular wash.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing à sec a été conçu pour absorber l’huile qui se forme entre les lavages habituels, donnant ainsi l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux fraîchement lavés. Sa formule non alourdissante nettoie afin de transformer les cheveux sans vie, pour conférer une chevelure volumisée, empreinte de fraîcheur, même quand vous devez sauter un lavage.

April 16, 2021

Best Dry Shampoo

Best dry shampoo its my go to in my haircair routine, I have blonde hair and it doesn't leave my hair looking greasy after I use it like some of the other ones. It also smells amazing!

March 26, 2021

Refreshes hair but leaves dust

It has a powerful aerosol dispersion and refreshes your hair well.
    The fragrance is pleasant.
    However, you need to be careful how much product you spray into your hair. Adding too much will leave visible dust particles. Use sparingly.

February 11, 2021

The best dry shampoo out there!!

My favourite! The only dry shampoo I will use including other dove ones. This does the job and has the perfect scent. Other dove dry shampoos have too strong of a scent for me but this is perfect!

December 01, 2020

Great pricing, just not a fan

Personally I find this product doesn’t do a whole lot for my hair in between washes. But maybe it’s just my hair type, my hair tends to get oily quickly so I feel like this would be better for less oily hair. Otherwise it’s a great size can fir a lower price.

October 26, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The best!

Out of all the dry shampoos i have bought, this is by far the best one that works for me, i have oily hair and don't have time to wash it everyday! Lifesaver!!

June 18, 2020

Love it

Although I would rather not spend $5 per can...I can't live without this stuff. it's the best for my hair type and colour (medium thick and mousy blonde). Adds great texture too

April 09, 2020

Great price for dry shampoo that works!

After bleaching my hair, my hairdresser said I should be washing every 2-3 days. It was hard not to wash daily because my roots would get greasy, but the ends would be very dry and washing just made it more brittle. I must say I'm impressed with how well it works and the smell is lovely.

February 28, 2020

Sauve ta chevelure en 30 secondes

😊😊 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

👍Donne un aspect propre aux cheveux lorsqu'on est à la dernière minute

👍 Abordable

👍En spray facile à utiliser et vaporiser uniformément

👍 L'effet dure la journée

👍 Efficacité

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️🙁☹️🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁☹️☹️

👎 Parfum puissant désagréable

👎Laisse un film poudreux blanc

February 26, 2020

Better then the professional brand I buy

I purchase alot of salon quality products and this is by far my fav dry shampoo on the market! The value is great ( especially if it's on sale) and it doesn't weigh your hair down. It does leave a little bit of white residue, however, it disappears right after I brush it out leaving my hair super fresh looking!

February 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go-to dry shampoo!

I love this Dry shampoo! I can give my hair a quick spray and my hair is ready to go! Often one use will last me 2 days! It is quick and easy for a busy mom like me (or maybe lazy?) Either way, it is a fabulous product and I appreciate that I dont have to use the whole can to achieve the results im aiming for.