Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #2 out of 130 in Dry Shampoo

This dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. The weightless formula cleans to transform lifeless hair, so you can enjoy fresh, volumized hair, even when you skip your regular wash.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing à sec a été conçu pour absorber l’huile qui se forme entre les lavages habituels, donnant ainsi l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux fraîchement lavés. Sa formule non alourdissante nettoie afin de transformer les cheveux sans vie, pour conférer une chevelure volumisée, empreinte de fraîcheur, même quand vous devez sauter un lavage.

July 07, 2017

It actually worked!

Having short hair oily hair daily shampooing is required. I have recently tried Dove Refresh + Care dry shampoo and I can say I am quite impressed. I have been able to skip a day of shampooing! Great stuff.....

2.2/5

June 27, 2017

Ineffective

I was able to purchase this Dove Refresh dry shampoo on sale in Rexall for around $4 and I am glad I found it on a sale because it doesn't do anything for my hair. I have thin hair that is prone to looking greasy, and rather than wash my hair everyday and strip it of its natural oils, I like to use dry shampoo to make my hair look clean and voluminous. However, this Dove product does not work that way at all for me. I find that my hair sometimes even looks greasier from having used it because I have to touch my hair to rub it in. I've tried using it at a variety of distances from my head and with brushes, the palms of my hand, with my head down (to comb it upside down), and it just doesn't do it for me. Being sold in the same price bracket as Batiste, I would definitely recommend others to just spend the extra couple of dollars to try or rebuy any of the Batiste varieties.

June 22, 2017

Cheapest but best

One of the best dry shampoos i've used and if you buy it at Walmart the cheapest! I used to love other brands that were much more pricey but this is very comparable!

June 16, 2017

Good Price for What it's Worth

This dry shampoo isn't as effective as Bautista, but it does the job. Also, the price is amazing! I don't mind the smell but my family does. They always ask me to open the windows whenever I spray this on my hair...

No white residue and temporarily gives you a lift of volume too.

June 07, 2017

I've tried many different dry shampoos from grocery stores and salons but this one is by far my favourite, and is also completely affordable! It smells great, does not leave product build up and makes my hair grease free for another day! I've recommended this to a tons of friends!

June 05, 2017

I like to purchase these when they go on sale. Finding s dry shampoo that actually helps my hair instead of making it worse is hard as I have a very oily scalp. Dove is usually my go to. I like to put it on at night before bed so it soaks up the oils over night and works it in better. This usually works. On occasion I find it makes my hair look worse but for the most part I like this product and would recommend.

June 03, 2017

I absolutely love this dry shampoo. It works for the days that I don't get to shower which is most days when you have 3 kids. It makes my hair look clean and not greasy and even smells great too!

June 01, 2017

This is one of my favourite dry shampoos that I have used, it has a nice smell and it doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff and gross! It also doesn't make your hair white like other dry shampoos that I have tried, once I tried this dry shampoo I haven't used any other one.

May 31, 2017

I am a university student and have a very hectic schedule. This product is amazing in times im running late and don't have time to shower! I have tried numerous dry shampoos and it is hard to find a product that actually sprays on dry and doesn't make your hair look more oily. Really love this product and is always my go to!

May 31, 2017

This is THE BEST dry shampoo! I've tried others but they always seem to make my hair greasier after 2 hours. With this I spray a bit at my roots and I'm good for almost 2 days.