3.9/5
Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo Reviews

This dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. The weightless formula cleans to transform lifeless hair, so you can enjoy fresh, volumized hair, even when you skip your regular wash.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing à sec a été conçu pour absorber l’huile qui se forme entre les lavages habituels, donnant ainsi l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux fraîchement lavés. Sa formule non alourdissante nettoie afin de transformer les cheveux sans vie, pour conférer une chevelure volumisée, empreinte de fraîcheur, même quand vous devez sauter un lavage.

July 09, 2019

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Definitely my go to product when I'm in a rush and don't have time to wash my hair. The smell is a bonus, that stays with you all day. I would recommend this product to anyone.

June 27, 2019

Amazing Smell and Great Hair.

I got this product on sale. First of all My hair is very straight with not so much volume. I tried this on one of the days that I was so very busy and did not have time to wash my hair. I was so very happy with it. It had a great clean smell to it and it left my hair with a little bounce in it. I was so very happy about that. I finally had volume in my hair. It lasted all day, which also made me very happy as well. I will continue to use it on the days when I do not have time to wash my hair.

3.2/5

June 05, 2019

smella amazing but not the best

I always have high hopes for any dove product but this just didn't do it for me. the smell of this, just like any other dove product is amazing but I find that my roots get greasy really fast after applying this. which really sucks cause I was hoping for this to be my go to dry shampoo

May 28, 2019

Dry clean today and greasy tomorrow

I absolutely adore this product and I use it multiple times throughout the week the only problem I find is that the residual buildup make sure hair dirty faster and actually makes me wash it more often but it is a good product in a pinch I even use it under my arms in a rush because it smells so good and gives that dry fresh feel. #girlhack

April 12, 2019

Love Dove

My hair is very damaged from all the colouring I have done through out the years, so for that reason I try not to wash my hair too often. I love this dry shampoo for those in between hair wash days.

April 08, 2019

For people on the run

This product is genious! I call myself a " super mom " and we don't have time for beauty. With this product you don't need that much time, and you can look at your best. When I use the same shampoo twice, my hair becomes oily. With this dry shampoo, I can go 3 days without washing m'y hair. It's a great dry shampoo.

April 08, 2019

best bang for your buck dry shampoo

i dont really use dry shampoo but honestly i decided it was time to purchase 1 in case of emergencies. what if you have to go out and are due for a shampoo but because of some circumstance u dont have the time to do so. anyways i was looking at something which was of good quality but not pricey. this shampoo works well to absorb any excess oils and has a very pleasant smell which you would gladly put in peoples faces. with this product you will.definitely not have to worry abt your hair til your next shower!

April 05, 2019

Working single mom loves this dry shampoo

So I work 12 hour shift work - days and nights, I have a young daughter who I drive to school every weekday morning regardless of whether I've been up all night and haven't showered in 24 hours. Time is of the essence and dry shampoo is a life-saver. This one is good quality for your money. Spray, brush it out and get on with your day ladies.

April 03, 2019

I like it

I’ve been using this for quite awhile, works well as I have really oily hair. I wash my hair almost every day but when I don’t I use this. Tends to look better if I blow dry my hair right after spraying my hair with it

March 30, 2019

My favourite dry shampoo

I was out of my typical dry shampoo and decided to pick up the dove one because it was on sale, and I'm so happy I did! Although, there is some white cast I don't typically mind as I put on my dry shampoo before bed so that the powder soaks in and is less obvious. I love the scent and would 100% recommend!