Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 115 in Dry Shampoo

This dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. The weightless formula cleans to transform lifeless hair, so you can enjoy fresh, volumized hair, even when you skip your regular wash.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing à sec a été conçu pour absorber l’huile qui se forme entre les lavages habituels, donnant ainsi l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux fraîchement lavés. Sa formule non alourdissante nettoie afin de transformer les cheveux sans vie, pour conférer une chevelure volumisée, empreinte de fraîcheur, même quand vous devez sauter un lavage.

April 22, 2017

Très pratique pour les matins pressés et rend mes cheveux beaucoup moins gras et l'odeur est très agréable. La sensation est plaisante et facile à appliquer. Je l'adore!!

April 15, 2017

This product is one of the best smelling dry shampoos however my main issue with it is the packaging. I bought this product and used it one morning and I went to use it again a few days later, the bottle was completely empty. I am not sure if I just got one from a bad batch or if there is an issue with the packaging but my bottle's aerosol mechanism must have gotten stuck or something and slowly let all the product spray out over the course of a few days. Although the product did the job and smelt great, it doesn't work any better than any other dry shampoos and I have never had an issue with any of my other brands wasting my product so I will not be repurchasing this.

April 10, 2017

just purchased this product and got to say i love it. i sprayer works well ive tried other ones where the sprayer stopped working right away, the scent is great and it works very well. hair smells great and looks like i just washed it. i would recommend it

April 09, 2017

I have tried a few different dry shampoos, this being my latest one to test out. I have half dark hair and half white/blonde hair so I always try to find a dry shampoo that works no matter what colour hair. This is great for that.. as long as you brush it out on darker hair. I prefer batiste if you are looking to really cover up a lot of grease for a night out, but Dove is fantastic for every day as it is lighter, and doesn't leave as much residue I find. That being said, it doesn't have the full coverage you sometimes need, but is definitely more affordable.

April 08, 2017

I am totally loving Dove dry shampoo. I purchased the Invigorating and the volume on sale for $2.99 last week at Shoppers Drug mart.

I use it more as a product to give my hair some life. Since going short, I need to use something. It makes my hair look freshly washed, and gives it some volume so that my hair doesn't just stay stuck to my head. I like to use some the night before, let it work its magic, then brush it out in the morning, and add some more. It smells great too.

Definitely a replacement for the got 2 b that I have had some challenges to find.

April 08, 2017

I use Dove shampoo and conditioner so when I saw the dry shampoo, I was sold. Being the mother of three young children, I don't always have time to wash my hair every day. This is the solution, right!? Not so much. The smell is fantastic. I LOVE the smell! But it does absolutely nothing. I sprayed it how it said to, rubbed it in and then brushed it out. My hair still felt and looked as oily as it did before I used it. Not something I will purchase again.

April 04, 2017

I actually prefer the dove brand over batiste, it smells great, works great, and is more affordable. Overall a great product and I buy it regularly!

March 29, 2017

Love this! Was looking for something a bit cheaper than my beloved batiste and this is it. Cheap, smells great and works. Maybe not AS good but it still works :)

March 25, 2017

Dove Refresh is my go to dry shampoo for one reason: it's cheap but works. This stuff smells pretty much the same way most dove products do, pleasant but gentle. Between washes, it definitely gives me exactly what I'm looking for, my hair always looks clean and feels great. Sometimes I even use it on clean hair for a little extra styling texture! I also love that this particular dry shampoo is always priced very low in comparison to similar products, even the less effective ones.

March 23, 2017

I've tried a lot of high end dry shampoos and Dove is the only one that I like (Oscar Blandi, Living proof, etc.). Every dry shampoo that I've tried didn't get rid of my greasy hair or it would help but after 20 minutes it was like I didn't apply any of it. Dove really makes your hair look like you took a shower and plus, it smells amazing. I always get compliments when I use it! Also, it lasts; my hair doesn't look greasy after a couple of hours, it stays like it was when I apply it. But above all, it isn't pricey,