Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

October 20, 2020

I would not buy this product again

I did not like the consistency of the cream and felt it contributed to a back breakout. I have used Dove's unscented soap bars and most definitely prefer them.

October 20, 2020

Best body wash

I like this Dove body wash, it cleanses my skin without drying it, the smell is so good and fresh. It doesn’t irritate my skin . I prefer to use it in winter.

October 07, 2020

Have been using this for years and love it!

This product makes your skin so soft and feel so clean. Other soaps with the fragrance make me itchy and this has never made me itchy at all. I feel good using this on my kids aswell!

October 01, 2020

Works well for sensitive skin

I have very sensitive, dry skin and a lot of products dry out my skin even more. I love the body wash because it moisturizes my skin and does not cause any irritation.

September 09, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love dove products

My household are all dove fans. we always use hand soaps, shampoos, and my favorite, body wash. Very good for skin always leaves you with soft skin after use. smells so fresh I love it.

September 07, 2020

Great for sensitive skin.

Honestly, I only bought this because it was on sale. My husband has super sensitive skin and has been using a more expensive medicated brand. This, however, works for him and is much more affordable!

August 12, 2020

Mon gel douche préféré.

J'utilise toujours les savons dove en pain ou en gel parce que j'ai la peau sensible et c'est un des seuls savons qui ne fait pas de réaction avec ma peau. Ça laisse ma peau douce puis même s'il est pour peau sensible il y a quand même une petite odeur agréable. Je recommande !

August 08, 2020

You can’t go wrong with this product!

I love all Dove body wash and I like the one that are scented as well, but this is my go to. It’s not aggressive and it leaves my skin soft and without that sensation of tightness that I could also avoid to put a body lotion after. Even if unscented, the smell is good. Also, the price is great as all Dove’s products.

August 07, 2020

makes your skin so soft fresh

my family use dove sensitive daily as our everyday shower routine it makes your skin so soft fresh and clean and never makes you feel dry or itchy I love this product

August 07, 2020

Eczema friendly!

My son has had eczema all his life and I have tried pretty much every brand in the market. This particular Dove has helped keep his skin moisturized.