Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

October 12, 2019

Highly recommend!

I suffer from sensitive skin thats prone to break outs. It's taken me years to come across a body wash that works well with my skin type. I would very highly recommend it if your prone to sensitive skin. It does have a nice light scent which I do enjoy. If anyone has any other ideas of products like this please pass it along!

October 11, 2019
    Washington, United States

Helped My Exzema

I have battled with eczema my entire life , and most products are filled with irritants. A doctor suggested I use Dove Sensitive Body Wash an I have never turned back. This soap leaves me feeling clean every wash , as well as relieves me from the irritation as I wash.

October 05, 2019

Perfect for sensitive skin

My daughter uses this and loves how foamy it gets in the bath. She has always had sensitive skin so used the baby wash now uses this. Always leaves her soft and rash free

October 03, 2019

Good product...probably would buy again

It was my first time using this product and after using it for a couple weeks I like it. My skin feels softer and smoother after taking a shower. I didn't like the smell all that much but that was the only negative for me.

October 02, 2019

Mon savon préféré

J’utilise se savon depuis plusieurs mois et je le rachète constament il est super doux et avec ma peaux sensible jaime avoir un savon sans odeur et adapter a ma peaux

August 29, 2019

Dove body wash review

I have very sensitive skin. And this product is the first of many tried I've been able to use without my skin feeling irritated. I love how it feels and it lathers up nicely too. Highly recommend this of you have sensitive skin.

August 16, 2019

Doesn’t stick to your skin

This is one of my go to body washes. I have sensitive skin and find that this one or any of the dove body washes doesn’t stick to my skin. I recommend this for anyone who does have sensitive skin.

August 14, 2019

Très bon produit!

Vraiment bon produit, texture très agréable et odeur plaisante! Rend la peau très douce, parfaite pour les peaux sensibles réactives à la plupart des autres gel douche ou savon. Packaging classique de la marque, sobre et correct. Je recommande ce produit sans hésiter.

August 14, 2019

Works at first, fades after a few months

This product was amazing when I was having sensitivity to laundry detergents/creams/body washes with any fragrance in them. Worked really well in the winter and made my skin stop breaking out, although it dries it out a bit. Recommended to a friend and she also found it affective, but had the same issue after a couples months of using.

August 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would recommend if you break out in eczema

It's great for sensitive skin prevents break outs and makes your skin smooth Dove sensitive body has a variety of many different good scents as well that you can choose from