Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

August 08, 2020

You can’t go wrong with this product!

I love all Dove body wash and I like the one that are scented as well, but this is my go to. It’s not aggressive and it leaves my skin soft and without that sensation of tightness that I could also avoid to put a body lotion after. Even if unscented, the smell is good. Also, the price is great as all Dove’s products.

August 07, 2020

makes your skin so soft fresh

my family use dove sensitive daily as our everyday shower routine it makes your skin so soft fresh and clean and never makes you feel dry or itchy I love this product

August 07, 2020

Eczema friendly!

My son has had eczema all his life and I have tried pretty much every brand in the market. This particular Dove has helped keep his skin moisturized.

August 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dove is my go-to brand!

I absolutely love all Dove products, but the sensitive skin body wash is my go-to! I have extremely sensitive, and dry skin, and also a scent-sensitivity, but I have no problem using this product. The fact that it's a body wash, instead of a bar of soap, keeps my skin soft, and prevents it from drying out. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who can't use fragrances, or who has sensitive skin!

July 11, 2020

Skin soft

I love this product. It makes my skin so soft no irritation. Easy to use. And can be used on a washcloth a loofa with your hand it lathers up really nice doesn’t make your skin feel dry doesn’t make it feel sticky.

June 26, 2020

Great for my eczema prone skin

I suffer from bad eczema at times but using this body wash has helped decrease the severity and frequency. It is gentle on my skin while still providing me with and clean and refreshed feeling.

June 26, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smooth skin

I have sensitive skin and I needed a body wash that would gently clean but also have a nice scent. This is my go-to body wash. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft and smelling clean.

June 18, 2020

Love it for my sensitive skin

Leaves skin soft .feels fresh .no scents which is great as my family has sensitive skin that gets irritated easily with certain soaps but this one works great we also got the cucumber one also which also smells great and not harsh on our skin

June 08, 2020

Great for all skin types and concerns

This is currently my go to body wash for my household. This is the only body wash that I feel actually moisturizes my skin and that doesn’t aggravate my boyfriends eczema. My boyfriend has switched over from using aveeno to this dove body wash and his eczema has been less apparent since we’ve switched. We’ve now been using this body wash specifically for over 6 months straight and have no complaints. Great value and price point for a sensitive & unscented product.

June 03, 2020

We use this daily

We use dove sensitive daily as our everyday shower routine it makes your skin so soft fresh and clean and never makes you feel dry or itchy I absolutely adore this