Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

May 21, 2020

Good product!

Good products for me. Using all the time, skin became so soft and hydrated. Worth money. I'll purchase DOVE SENSITIVE SKIN UNSCENTED BODY WASH in the future.

May 20, 2020

Refreshing and gentle

a little pricey for how much product but worth it. very safe no fragrance, no sulfates. animal cruelty free. easy wash off. recommend using with a wash cloth instead of a loufa

May 13, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Great for sensitive skin

This is a really good overall body wash for the family due to our skin sensitivities. I find that when I want to venture off, I always come back to this one and it's definitely for a good reason. Definitely household staple that everyone can use without the fuss. Just a good pure clean overall.

April 20, 2020

Best bodywash for me

I have extremely sensitive skin. This is the only bodywash I can use. It leaves my skin feeling normal never itchy. I can't ever stray from using this. I've tried changing up but after 2 days I can't even stand my own skin. I will never not use Dove.

March 31, 2020

Used in hospital and have kept in household

This is the Dove body wash used in the Hospital/maternity ward, where my 3 kids were born! I feel in love with the smell and the softness it leaves on our baby’s and our skin- the sensitive formula is gentle For newborns and We have been using this product since we brought our first born son home - 14 years ago!

March 28, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Fav body wash!

Love this body wash! It has a slight scent but not over powering like some. Very moisturizing in our cold drying winters. This is our go to body wash!

March 20, 2020

Great alternative

Great alternative to the bar of soap only thing is that I find that I use it quicker and I know I should always use a loofa but realistically with kids my loofa isn’t always useable lol so I squirt it in my hand. Great product though!! Makes your skin feel soft and loveable

March 20, 2020

i would buy again

i usually react to soaps in winter its worse and this body wash i had minimal reactions. it will be something i choose to buy again. and left my skin nice and soft hoping it works just as good durning summer. the winter is so rough on my skin im usually dry and itchy an hr or so after a shower with this was very minimal

February 26, 2020

Best for sensitive skin!

My dermatologist actually recommended this to me 2 years ago when I had an allergist appointment and I've been using it since. I have a lot of eczema on my body and this has helped reduce it. It also lathers nicely so sometimes I use it to shave and my skin is really smooth after. Really affordable and lasts you a good 3 months or so.

February 25, 2020

Would buy this again

I love the Dove body wash, I love the way it feels for my sensitive skin and it is nice and gentle and gets the job done every time. Definitely a product I recommend