Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 641 in Body Wash

Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.

With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture.

Dove has 10x more moisturizers.*

*versus a leading body wash

For more info, visit Dove.

April 18, 2017

This is a great product , it makes your skin feel soft and silky, would highly recommend, I been using this product for a long time and will keep using it

April 17, 2017

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is the only body wash I use. It cleanses gently while moisturizing my skin. It does not trigger my allergic response because it is unscented. Also, I understand this body wash is free of some harmful chemicals used in many scented body wash products. I know Dove's unscented body wash is safe for daily use and I would recommend it for the whole family.

April 07, 2017

Good body wash for sensitive skin. I have been using it for years. It won't let you down. I think it''s quality and price are better than the goat milk one.

March 28, 2017

The dove sensitive body wash is amazing! I have very sensitive skin and can't use anything else but this stuff. I recommend it if you have sentive skin

March 27, 2017

I have relatively dry skin and this body wash does not leave me feeling dry and scaly, needing lotion, from a shower. It smells great and is nice and affordable!

March 19, 2017

Makes my skin super soft and has a great scent. Most soaps dry out my skin but this one doesn't. Highly red commended. Price is fair considering the great things it does for my skin.

March 16, 2017

Jai adoré la senteur et la sensation qu'il laisse sur la peau. Il laisse la peau très douce et donne une sensation de fraîcheur. Je vais le racheter c'est certain!!!

March 15, 2017

I use this body wash as I am very sensitive to scented body washes and often have a reaction. This body wash not only makes my skin feel extremely soft but I also don't need to worry about having a reaction to it. The price is also great and the bottles come in different sizes too.

March 14, 2017

Love it! It is great for sensitive skin and smells great, leaves your skin soft and smooth and doesn't need moisturizer after because it has moisturizers in it already:)

March 13, 2017

Found it works great has a good smell to it I have tried a few different scents so far. They all have a light smell to them . Would recommenced this to anyone.