Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 680 in Body Wash

Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.

With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture.

Dove has 10x more moisturizers.*

*versus a leading body wash

For more info, visit Dove.

July 06, 2017

Natasha McClinton

Dove is a great company. That produce amazing products at affordable prices. Not to mention their marketing campaigns!

I use the unsented body wash. Everything else makes my sensitive skin break out in some form of rash (expect for aveeno sensitive, but I'm going to address that be patient!).

The product is creamy, smooth and gives me a luxurious lather that I just love to cover myself with. It even cleans my mechanic boyfriend who comes home covered in grease!

If I'm feeling a little spicy or sweet I'll add a little tiny drop of aromatherapy body wash to accommodate my mood.

Not only is this product amazing it is also cost efficient. It's not super expensive like some products that work just as well (see above).

Absolutely I would recommend this product. To anyone, not just us folk with the sensitive skin.

June 25, 2017

Only Body Wash I Can Use.

Having grown up with super sensitive skin it was difficult to find a boby wash that would work for me. Not only is Dove amazing but my hubby is always commenting on how soft and smooth my skin feels. It lathers up nicely and rinses clean. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

June 15, 2017

Love this for the whole family

My husband and children have sensitive skin. This helps keep the moisture so they don't dry out and they do not have any flare ups. Even if u don't have sensitive skin, it makes u feel so good after use. I will use this from now on!

May 31, 2017

with its great scents and clean pacakging, dove is the only body wash i use. ive been a loyal dove user for as long as i can remember. its also priced well

May 07, 2017

Good for those with sensitive skin and also great for babies or young children's skin. This has no smell and it's good for those with dry skin. Smooth creamy lather!

May 03, 2017

My 2yo son's doctor actually recommended we use this for his sensitive skin. I didn't hesitate to buy it as I love all doves products. It worked so well for him! Better than any baby product I tried! My son and I both use this regularly now. Love!!!

April 18, 2017

This is a great product , it makes your skin feel soft and silky, would highly recommend, I been using this product for a long time and will keep using it

April 17, 2017

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is the only body wash I use. It cleanses gently while moisturizing my skin. It does not trigger my allergic response because it is unscented. Also, I understand this body wash is free of some harmful chemicals used in many scented body wash products. I know Dove's unscented body wash is safe for daily use and I would recommend it for the whole family.

April 07, 2017

Good body wash for sensitive skin. I have been using it for years. It won't let you down. I think it''s quality and price are better than the goat milk one.

March 28, 2017

The dove sensitive body wash is amazing! I have very sensitive skin and can't use anything else but this stuff. I recommend it if you have sentive skin