Dove® Sweet Cream & Peony Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 684 in Body Wash

June 13, 2017

Amazing!

Dove is obviously a staple in many households, but this scent takes it over the top. It is light yet sweet with not having an overpowering scent. It still leaves the body moisturized and has a creamy feeling.

February 28, 2017

Ce doux parfum floral qui reste et dure longtemps nous rappelle l'arrivée du printemps. J'utilise les produits Dove depuis très longtemps et les ai toujours aimé. Il ne laisse pas de résidus sur la peau et la rend soyeuse... un peu comme la peau d'un bébé avec un accent floral. Fortement recommandé!

January 25, 2017

This is not an expensive product,yet it feels and smells so high end. I love the scent so much and it makes my skin soft. It is not irritating to my sensitive skin and it is great on the kiddos too. I love when someone else is showering in the house and I can smell that amazing smell all around the house. It leaves no sticky residue and does not dry out your skin. 5 stars from me!

January 25, 2017

This body wash is a medium thickness gel cream that has light sweet floral scent that reminds me of spring (as we begin snowstorm and ice rain season).

Very little is required in order to later up onto a loofah or wash cloth, and it rinses off easily.

I feel so clean afterwards due to the sheer amount of foam that comes with friction on the loofah.

Once towel dried off, my skin actually feels moisturized, therefore another application of moisturized is not required

This is definitely a new staple in my bathroom!

October 11, 2016

Gel douche agréable ,odeur douce et féminine sous la douche. Il mousse beaucoup sous l'eau. Bon prix,bon produit. Hydrate ma peau, la rend souple et lise.

October 03, 2016

I have never used a body wash like this one. When I poured it out onto my hand I was sure it was cream. It has such a nice texture and keeps your body moist while being a very effective body wash. Love the feel of it the smell... just about everything about it!

September 21, 2016

Merveilleux produit de Dove body wash, j'utilise leur produit depuis plus d'un an, ma peau est soyeuse, douce et ne laisse pas de résidus sur ma peau.

2.8/5

September 11, 2016

Je suis désolée de devoir dire que je n'aime pas du tout cette fragrance. J'utilise cette gamme de produit depuis très longtemps et j'ai essayé cette odeur et détesté. Le parfum est fort et si floral qu'il reste sur la peau trop longtemps.

September 01, 2016

I just tryed this body wash out last week. and it smells very gentle and soft. It has a thick texture and a lot goes a long way. Makes your skin soft and smells good

September 01, 2016

This body wash is thick and creamy. It lathers well and rinses easily off the skin. It has a lovely fragrance that I would describe as a sweet floral scent. After showering, my skin feels soft and moisturized. I have always been a fan and regular user of Dove products and I really enjoy this Sweet Cream & Peony body wash. It often comes on sale for a great price which makes it a very affordable body wash.