Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 319 in Laundry Care

July 24, 2017

Scent is great and lasts!

I use this when I wash my sheets and towels. I love how my sheets smell fresh for so much longer than without the Scent Booster. My towels always come out of the closet smelling great too! I really like how you control how much scent to add by putting in more or less pebbles into your laundry.

July 17, 2017

Really works

Every time I do laundry I throw in some on these scent boosters. I have gotten compliments on how great my daughters clothes smell and it because the scent boosters leave such a fresh smell.

It is so easy to use just open the cap and pour the desired amount in the washing machine and they will automatically dissolve.

I always try to look out for these when they go on sale and stock up.

July 15, 2017

Smell last for weeks

Totally love washing my sheets with this!!! They just seem extra clean when I use Downy Unstopablws Fresh in water scent boosters!! I will never stop buying

July 06, 2017

Great for anything!

I have had problems with my soccer bag not staying fresh - playing 3-4 times a week causes this issue! I switched over to adding the Downy Unstoppable and it's made a huge difference with how it sits in my sports bag. Would recommend this to any athlete for that long time fresh!

July 06, 2017

Leaves clothes smelling fresh

I always buy these on sale or of there are coupons. They are amazing. I keeps my clothes smelling clean and fresh for days. The scent isn't too strong but light enough to be about to smell how fresh the clothes are

July 03, 2017

Love these scent boosters

I am always looking for new ways to make my clothes smell laundry fresh longer and these scent boosters do just that. Not only are they affordable, with a coupon also usually available, they are worth the money you do spend. The container lasts as you don't need a whole lot to help make your laundry fresher longer.

July 03, 2017

Staying Fresh

I love scent boosters and this is a really good one. It's priced well so I wasn't afraid to give it try. It gave my laundry a fresh scent that lasted. I like to use this when i wash my sheets and blankets. I use the lavender scent and it is so nice to crawl into bed and feel like you're crawling into freshly washed sheets.

June 27, 2017

Wow!

So impressed by these!! I got a sample and decided to try it and even my mom notice how good the clothes smelled after it got washed. The thing I love is the smell stays for a while, so it stills smells super good when I wear them. You don't have to put a lot (I put less than the measurements in the cap) and it smells exactly the same, as well as saving me money. Because let's be real, it's another essential to buy which can be pricy after a while. I recommend!

June 24, 2017

Ok love this product! !

Ok I had a coupon and it was on sale so I splurged. .but on the regular I can't afford this product...please make this product more affordable. ..it honestly made the clothes so nice ..and not an annoying perfummy smell just oh gosh clean clothes smell yummy. ..we just need cheaper packaging like no frills guys just inexpensive. ..love love LOVE this stuff!!!

3.2/5

June 23, 2017

I really like this product but it's still a bit pricey

I love this product but the price makes it limited. I use it when I wash my bedding and towels because I can enjoy it more there. I also put it at the bottom of my garbage cans before I put my bags in.