Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 20, 2020
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Love it

Thos product adds the perfect clean scent to your laundry that lasts FOREVER! I especially love using this on my sheets and comforters, every time you get in bed you can smell that fresh clean scent of fresh laundry. I LOVE it!

September 18, 2020

I couldn’t live without these baby’s!

These little boosts of smell go so far! Having three dogs and two cats and two boys in my house my laundry doesn’t smell the same without these I love all the sents they dissolve away into the fibers and keep them fresh so much longer then any other product I’ve found

Strong but nice smell

Bought this from Costco on a promo. Great value size for the price. Use this whenever I wash items that aren’t used as often, like bedsheets, scarves, and jackets. Scent lasts a really long time

Ahhhaa what a smell!

Hey peeps! Definitely should try. I added this while washing my blanket. I must say don’t feel like coming out of it. So fresh and nice. Would suggest to give a try!!

Absolutely love it

absolutely love this product and have also tried the Lavender fragrance and its great too..I am not much of a fan of very strong fragrances so was a bit skeptical at first but then I was wrong the fragrance lingers but is not too strong.!!

September 16, 2020

Smells amazing!

I use this products daily, I absolutely love it! I add some to all our laundry and beddings. I also put some in little pouches and hide them around the house like in the couch or clothes drawers. It’s great as we have a pet friendly home and this adds a boost of freshness to our home. I highly recommend this product!

Unbelievable

I absolutely love this product. It has beautiful fragrance which made me buy more of it. I absolutely recommend it.it can be used for various purpose and a fresh scent make you feel alive.

J’adore!!!

Je l’utilise régulièrement! Il laisse les vêtements souples et parfumés très, très longtemps!
    Ma famille ne peut pas s’en passer! Et moi non plus!
    J’adore le parfume que dégagent les vêtements après le lavage. J’ai toujours une bouteille de reserve et si jamais je manque d’huiles essentiels pour parfumer l'ambiance je peux mettre ces petites lentilles sur un bruleur avec une petite chandelle pour bruler et parfumer ma maison! Je le fais toujours en hiver cela donne une fraicheur extra chez nous et ça sent Vraiment bon!!!

Love the scent

Love these. I always wash my bedding with these and they smells for quite a while afterwords even. I love the fresh smell and how long it lasts. Tried others but they don’t last as long

September 13, 2020

A Must try !!!!

I love these new fabric softener beads. They make ur clothes smell wonder for days . Comes in different scents as well .i recommend all to give these a try ...