We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.4/5
2977 reviews
Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

Description

You love the softness of Downy. Now add the feisty freshness of new Downy Unstopables, an in wash scent booster that goes beyond everyday freshness to keep active wear, towels, and other fabrics smelling “wow” right up until the next wash. So every day, you can indulge in the freshness you crave. Just pick a scent below. Then see how to use Unstopables—and what makes it so fresh, easy, and fun. See more here.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 21, 2019

    I love this stuff.

    The first time I use this product I was so amazed how long the bed sheets stayed fresh. I love the rest when I get time, this is a forever product for me.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 20, 2019

    Love this product

    I really dowry unstoppable fresh in wash scent booster it makes the clothes very fresh . iBooks isn’t smell and freshness .. I will buy this product again and again

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    February 20, 2019

    I don't like it at all!

    This is not a good product for allergy sufferers, like me. The scent is too strong! I prefer a nice clean scent, not a perfume smell. It is just not my thing!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 20, 2019

    Fresh scent

    I started using when doing my dad's laundry. He was a heavy smoker and I was amazed how it got rid of the smoke smell and left a wonderful fresh scent.

    It was also great at removing any body odors and pet scents.

    I use it now even though I am not a smoker. Works wonder on any nasty scents.
    Would definitely recommend.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 20, 2019

    Bon produit!

    J’aime bien ce produit. Il sent bon et laisse les vêtements avec une bonne odeur fraiche. Cependant, il faut faire attention les granules ne fondent pas toujours... Il peux également servir dissout dans l’eau afin de donné un bon parfum a l’eau d’une moppe ou encore dans de petite pochette en soie afin de garder une bonne odeur dans les gardes robes!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 20, 2019

    OH the scent of it all!

    Love Downy Unstopables! The name is so true, these smell fantastic and the scent lasts an insanely long time. Got a musty closet that's making your clothes smell funky? Just pop a baggy full in and walla no more funk. Want to keep your bras and panties smelling extra delicious? Pop a baggie full in your drawer, and boom your unmentionables are now your mentionables! I use these in every load of laundry, they're always in my house. The blue is my favourite scent and I recommend Downy Unstoppables to everyone!!!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 20, 2019

    Accro à la senteur!!!

    J achete ce rehausseur au costco tellement j adore ce produit!! Je trouve qu elle rafraichis les vetements et draperies pendant une longue periode!!!Lorsque j en parle aux gens ou leur fait sentir,ils sont bien en accord avec moi !!!merci unstopables!!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 20, 2019

    We love it

    Le downy unstoppable est parfait a ajouter dans nos brassées de lavage pour un parfum continue. J'adore aussi l'ajouter aux lavage des couches lavables pour une bonne odeur.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 20, 2019

    Can't say enough about how great this product is

    I use this product with all my bedding and towels. I was leary the first time I tried it...but a week later as I'm changing bedding the sheets still smelt so fresh like they were freshly washed that day. My towels have an added softness to them now too.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 19, 2019

    Laisse un doux parfum sur mon linge

    Ce produit est juste fantastique, il laisse un doux parfum sur mon linge pendant plus d'une semaine, et j'en mets dans la poche de hockey de mon conjoint et il n'a pas de mauvaise senteur dans sa poche.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.