• Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Peppermint
  • Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Peppermint

Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Peppermint Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 662 in Body Wash

May 04, 2017

I use this mainly as a body wash although it does have many other uses (which are all printed on the label). I love the way it cleans my skin and leaves a slight tingle sensation. But I will say that you need to be very careful not to get this in your eye, it really stings! It leaves a nice clean mint scent behind in the shower. I have tried lots of body washes before but this one makes me feel the most clean, and it is the most natural.

July 08, 2016

This soap works pretty awesome for hands and body! It leaves you feeling squeaky clean and so refreshed. It can be used throughout the home, too: dilute it to clean your home or make a detergent for your laundry. It works!

February 15, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap. The body wash leaves you feeling clean and fresh, without drying your skin out. however; if you have sensitive skin, I would recommend trying the Lavender or the Almond (my fav!). I found that at times the peppermint was a bit harsh on my skin, but my friend was able to use it daily without any problems.

February 08, 2016

This soap wasn't bad and it wasn't too expensive. I really liked the peppermint smell the most. It was very refreshing.

February 08, 2016

This soap has so many different uses, and I'm glad that it's safe for every single one of them! The scent isn't too overpowering, and this soap lasts for a long time. You only need a couple of drops to get the job done. Not to mention this soap is pretty dirt cheap!

February 08, 2016

Great natural product for making body washes and shaving creams at home with healthier ingredients.

October 01, 2015

Great soap that smells great and goes a long way

October 01, 2015

This is more than a body wash it is also shampoo, hand wash soap, dish wash soap it is also used for cleaning.

I love the refreshing peppermint scent, peppermint essential oil tingles the body and scalp, so make sure not to get it in your eyes.

Very concentrated I dilute it with water it for cleaning and hand soap, you can find many recipes online.