Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Peppermint Reviews

May 08, 2021

Great

I started using this product as a natural source to help with my eczema flare ups and it has done a good job and reducing it. The soap is also multifunctional with me also using it to clean my makeup brushes.

May 26, 2020

multi-use soap!

I've used this mostly as a body wash but also as a cleaner for the bath tub! It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean but also a tad dry after. However, that's an easy fix with some moisturizer. I love the minty scent that makes everything smell fresh.

May 13, 2020

Just buy it

All I have to say about this soap is just buy it. It is so fresh and amazing for not only body soap, but to wash floors, put in your laundry. EVERYTHING

April 21, 2020

My new face wash

I've been experimenting on different face washes that will suit my skin. My sister recommended Dr Bronner's Peppermint soap. It makes your skin a bit dry so you'll need to moisturize in the end but it leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean. I also bought the almond one and it smells great. Sticking to this soap as my face and body wash now

August 29, 2019
    Washington, United States

Best soap I've tried to date

I bought this soap in the tiny travel size 1st to see if I'd like it. It is amazing. The smell itself makes me feel so squeaky clean, and the tingling from the peppermint is awesome. I wish I could use this soap on my boys but they're allergic to nuts and this has coconut oil in it. Best soap ever!

March 28, 2019

Cooling Sensation

Dr. Bronner's liquid peppermint soap is the perfect answer for people with eczema. Its organic, sensitive to the skin, and provides the most amazing cooling relief for those days when that itch just wont stop!

January 20, 2019

Awesome natural product with dozens of uses.

Not just used for body wash, but quite a few other uses which are listed on the bottle such as shampoo, dish soap, floor cleaner, laundry detergent and list goes on. It comes in a variety of scents like lavender, tea tree, etc. But peppermint is probably my favourite. When you use it on your body it tends to make a tingly sensation so it’s best to avoid sensitive areas such as eyes or private parts - the tingle can turn into burning. I recommend using this when camping a) because it has so many uses and b) it’s a natural product so it’s better for the environment.

October 18, 2018

The clean and the fragrance can't go wrong

I bought this product in hopes that it would complete my all natural ingredients list for my cleaning supplies. I am more than happy! Just a few spoons, depending on the recipe and the fragrance. Love it

September 27, 2018

Tried and true

This soap is a cult classic for a reason. Great scent, wakes you up, cleans well... Although it’s not what I would call moisturizing or luxurious on the skin, it certainly does the job. I’ll always keep a bottle in my shower.

April 17, 2018

feel fresh/cool

I love DR. BRONNER'S ORGANIC PURE CASTILE LIQUID SOAP. I think peppermint is really good for the summer season. I like this product made with organic oils.