1.9/5
Dr Oekter Patisserie Strawberry Cheesecake Reviews

0.7/5

June 15, 2020

The worst

This was my bday cake, so disappointed. It is so disgusting. Boxed jello cheesecake is 100% better, there was no cheesecake flavour at all, no stiffness to the filling. Wow, I've never had bad cheesecake till now. I guess I should of got a few blocks of cream cheese and made a small one. Save you money.

0.5/5

March 24, 2020

Yuck.

Are they really trying to sell this as a cheesecake? Honestly, it was unpalatable. There's a poorly formed graham cracker base, and the cheesecake layer is minimal, and don't get me started on the strawberry topping which was a mushy mess. Please don't buy this!

1.8/5

March 09, 2020

Never again

Despite the box, the product is very small. I didn't see sugar free anywhere on the box either, maybe they forgot my sugar? Crust is too thick and crumbly and tastes like flour. Cheesecake part is bland and lifeless, strawberries were sour. I would not recommend this.

0.5/5

December 07, 2019

It made my ballz itch

Itchy scrot. Also mad dairrhea that was somehow spicy. It's like sugary strawberry over smashed tofu on top of rejected old people crackers that were stomped on by dirty feet.

1.0/5

December 06, 2019

I don't recommend.

I usually like products from Dr. Oetker but unfortunately not this one. The cheesecake was very bland in flavour and had a consistency like custard. It didn't make me think of cheesecake while I was eating it. More like a disappointing mushy paste with strawberry topping.

2.8/5

August 17, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not worth the price

First off it's small! The box says six servings per cheesecake but a decent size serving would get you about four pieces. It's very expensive for its size. The strawberries are good, it's a bit sweeter than necessary. I wouldn't get it again, there are better cheesecakes on the market.

April 27, 2019

Like baking with mom

Omg! I took it out and was impressed by the packaging. Taking care that the cheesecake was protected. The strawberry topping took me back to my moms strawberry freezer jam. I couldn't get enough and quite honestly by the time J went back for the "last" piece... I realized that's i had literally just finished the last piece with no more to be had. Definitely a future purchase.

April 14, 2019

An easy dessert!

Picked this up recently for a family dinner and can say I would probably buy again. While I did find the price a bit high, it was a decent dessert. The flavours were good and the strawberries seemed to be fresh for a frozen dessert. Great option for a good, quick dessert!