Dairy Queen Blizzard Cakes Reviews

Good - 0

November 17, 2019

i would definitely buy another one.

They're delicious, there can be different versions of ice cream cakes. you can even put images on them. The oreo blizzard cake is my absolute favourite.

November 06, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Amazing

Our family LOVES these cakes! Can’t say enough about them! You can get a classic blizzard flavor or create your own! Our family isn’t a huge cake person so I’ve cream cake is always been our go to! We love them sooo much!

September 03, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Taste Amazing

My son requested a DQ blizzard cake for his birthday and it looked amazing and tasted even better! We love DQ and the ice cream is always on point and a great place to get holiday cakes.

August 07, 2019
    Hawaii, United States

Our go to for birthdays

We have 6 kids so we always seem to have this stocked in our fridge until the next party. Lasts long and is just like a blizzard when you put a slice into a cup

August 06, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Tasty Cake

We got a delicious DQ cake for our daughter's birthday this year. She picked out one that had been beautifully decorated like a watermelon. The colors were so vibrant, but the taste was even better. We love DQ cakes, we just wish they weren't as pricey. They are fun to splurge on though when we have a special occasion.

June 22, 2019

Best ice cream cake ever

Every Birthday in our family we treat ourselves to a great blizzard cake. Not one drop ever goes to waste. Great value for the amount you get. I would highly recommend anyone who loves ice cream to purchase one of these

June 20, 2019

Would buy this again and again

Any time I need a ice cream cake, for birthdays or events I will not miss out on getting this again! I have being waiting fooooor ever for them to do this I absolutely love it. Only criticism is ( we got the Reese one) I wish there was even more candy bits :) our family is kinda piggies :) 😖😉

June 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Dairy Queen Blizzard Cakes are a must try!

I popped into dairy queen to pick up a cake for my son's birthday. It was short notice, but they were right on the ball. They recommended their Blizzard Oce Cream cake and even personalized it for me. The Blizzard cakes are delicious & well worth the cost