Dairy Queen Blizzard Cakes Reviews

August 31, 2021

DQ Cakes Make life easy

I love making homemade ice cream cakes, but I love DQ Blizzard cakes when we don’t have time to make our own. They are always a crowd-pleasing hit! I have never had one that doesn’t taste amazing, with high quality ingredients.

August 28, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Pricey but dammmn

I have severe IBS and I am allergic to milk so you can only imagine what one of these would do to me right .. and you'd think I would stay away from it for that reason right? WRONG!
    I got one of these for my bday this year cause the peanut butter cup one is TO DIE FOR .. I PROMISE *drooling as I speak*
    anyways a couple pieces of that and I was in the bathroom for three days dying of stomach cramps, worth it? I think so .. lol

August 23, 2021

The only want in wanted in YEARS !

At this point, our parents weren't consulting us anymore : they were chosing this cake at every birthday. Everybody always loved it. It never tasted like frozen burns or anything. The little fudge crumble between the layers was so good too. Never knew anyone who disliked thoses cakes :)

August 12, 2021

Our Go To for any Occasion

We have bought the more times than I can count. Kids love it, adults love it. You can never go wrong. Only thing that could make it better is if it was pre sliced.

July 20, 2021

Great every time! Always available

No matter the time of the day, or place, or occasion. Summer or winter this is a crowd pleaser! Design are endless and some can even be custom made with enough time.

June 04, 2021
    Georgia, United States

Yum!

This is our go to summer birthday cake. We absolutely love these cakes. I even ordered them for a couple of our summer birthday celebrations at work. Always a huge hit!

June 01, 2021

I would most certainly buy this cake again it was delicious

This cake was made perfectly, made with vanilla ice cream and chunks of crushed cookie crumbs on the bottom and in the middle along with fudge spread in the middle. Ontop had icing but just a thin coat so just enough not to be to sweet. It was the perfect dessert treat for our daughters birthday and even with it sitting out for a while it didn't melt as fast as we thought it would. Very delicious. Would recommend to anyone. Will certainly buy again.

February 01, 2021

Blizzard Cake

These cakes are so much fun! We bought one for my last birthday. They are essentially ice cream cakes made of blizzard. They have a cookie centre usually, and can be custom made with different blizzard flavours. We got a cookies and cream one with an oreo bottom crust. It was extremely delicious and held up really good in the freezer! We had enough to feed at least 10 people! For the price, it’s definitely a great option if you’re looking for something other than traditional cake.

January 29, 2021
    Ohio, United States

I would definitely buy this cake again

Got the Cookie Dough Blizzard Cake for my Birthday! It has cookie dough pieces all around the edge of the cake, plus had cookie dough mixed in the top layer of the cake. Love the fudge and chocolate crunchies in the middle. Definately would order again because this was delicious.

December 16, 2020
    Wisconsin, United States

Heaven in your mouth! Would recommend

These cakes are amazing! They look very attractive, but taste even better with their layers of cake, cookies, and ice cream. We buy them every year, for every birthday in the house. Even in the winter!!