Dairy Queen Blizzard Cakes Reviews

May 09, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Birthday ice cream a hit

Snicker Blizzard ice cream cake, was good and the filling was thick but not enough as it did not go through the layer was only in the center. The top was good but did not taste like Snickers, filling was like a fudge/coconut but only in center and thought it would be to the edges. Base was ice cream about 75% of the cake.
    Tastes was delicious and none to waste but was not Snicker and mostly plain ice cream. so not what I paid for but we ate it anyway not to waste the investment.

May 05, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Best way to eat a birthday cake

The Dairy Queen Blizzard ice cream cakes are amazing and filled with flavor. I like the different textures that are added and the crunch layer. The icing is not overwhelming either. When you have an ice cream cake you don't have to buy cake and ice cream.

May 04, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Easy and delicious

Great option for a quick birthday cake or any celebration. I have three nephews/nieces with summer birthdays and ice cream is a hit! Always tastes great and cools ya down too.

April 29, 2020

Best cake and affordable

We got the Oreo blizzard cake and it was amazing. Great price lots of Oreo chunks and the benefits of a regular ice cream cake would only prefer not as much whip cream on the sides

March 25, 2020

The best cakes you can get year round

My daughter's birthday is in July so this is the best cake you could get for summer (really anytime of the year) I have found that the chocolate crumble in the m8dgle is delicous I would buy this over and over again

March 24, 2020
    Minnesota, United States

Delicious!!

I would buy these1000 times over again. They are absolutely delicious. The entire family loves them from adults to children! We get these for all of our children's birthdays, and we have 6 kids! These are the best cakes around!

January 29, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

blizzard cake

I love dairy queens Birthday blizzard cakes. I love the crunch part and the icing. I get Blizzard cakes all the time for my birthday. I would recommend this to everyone.

January 18, 2020

Great!

The whole family loves them. We buy them all the time. My son does not love really cake, so we get them for every occasion, just about 2x a mouth. And that still doesn't smell like enough!

January 04, 2020
    South Dakota, United States

Always my first choice!

Every time I have a birthday this is always my number one request for a cake! I try to stay away from sweets and carbs but occasionally I like to indulge and treat myself. This is always my go to for birthday cakes and specifically the Reese’s blizzard cake is my daughters as well as my personal favorite!

January 03, 2020

So yummy. Expensive but yummy

So good. We order a cake for each member of my family's birthday every year. Always a hit no matter the season. The price is quite high. But we forget after the first bite.