Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1

Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 131 in Dry Shampoo

July 14, 2017

If only it weren't so expensive...

I love this stuff. It's the best dry shampoo I've used - not too heavy and leaves my hair shiny and refreshed. If it were a little cheaper it would be totally perfect!

April 13, 2017

This is my go-to! I only wash my hair every 2-3 days so this keeps my hair feeling and looking clean and fresh in between. It adds texture, while simultaneously functioning as a light, clear dry shampoo and giving oomph to flat hair. It also helps to keep my hair styled well, while I am working 8 hour shifts. Great to give flat hair a "beachy" look.

January 08, 2017

Smells amazing! I use it as a hair perfume a lot if I'm in between washes. I also have straight hair but love to put waves in it so I use this on freshly washed hair to give it some texture to make my waves come out more "beachy". All time favorite hair product.

May 09, 2016

My hair is in a state of despair at the moment, so everyday washing has got to go. Enter Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1, a volumizer, texturizer, and dry shampoo all in the convenience of one can. If your hair is dry like mine, this is a miracle worker. It adds texture, while simultaneously functioning as a light, clear dry shampoo and giving oomph to flat hair. Bonus points for UV protectors that act as a shield from harmful ultraviolet radiation.

3.2/5

May 09, 2016

I love the smell of this product! It has a warm vanilla scent and makes second day hair smell so much better. This product is perfect for adding texture to flat straight hair and adding volume to curled hair. Make sure to shake a few times before use and spray at least 4 inches away from your hair for best results.

This product claims to be three in one for texture, amplifying and refreshing, however I found it only to works to add texture and amplify my hair. It did NOT absorb any oils from hair and I found my self having to use a dry shampoo after to refresh my hair. I would definitely use this product to add texture but would not use this in place of a dry shampoo.

The packaging is adorable and I love having it displayed on my counter! Definitely a great product for those looking for a higher end hair texturizer.

2.8/5

January 30, 2016

I purchased this on a whim as my first dry shampoo as I had heard great things about drybar; however, I could not handle this product after the first time I used it. The scent was too overpowering for me an I had to wash my hair to rid of the scent; therefore, I was unable to properly assess the effectiveness of this product. I believe the regular drybar shampoo is unscented.