DuWop Venom Gloss
Good

DuWop Venom Gloss Reviews

1 review
Ranked #674 out of 743 in Lip Gloss

DuWop Cosmetics Venom Gloss -- Buttercup (Light Shimmery Champagne)

Venom Gloss delivers beautiful shine with stunning color and the Venom tingle. What more can you ask for?

June 29, 2010

I got a small tube of this in a beauty bag thing (from the Shopping Channel) and had heard so much about the original Lip Venom, that I had to try this. I have Coral Tree, a sheer peach colour that is really nice on. When I first put it on, I was surprised that I did not feel any stinging or burning (as is the case with most lip plumping products) After a few minutes, I felt the gloss starting to "work." Now, I have a pretty high threshold for pain, but oh my, did this stuff burn. Like take it off now, type of burn. I was surprised at how long the "plumping" ingredients worked. I was sure that after all of that my lips had to be plumped.... nope. Not even a bit. They were quite red though, which totally takes away from the colour of the gloss in the first place. Annnd, the gloss itself was very VERY sticky... overall I would say pass. It is not worth the time, money or effort.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot