1 review
DuWop Venom Gloss Reviews
Ranked #713 in Lip Gloss

DuWop Cosmetics Venom Gloss -- Buttercup (Light Shimmery Champagne)

Venom Gloss delivers beautiful shine with stunning color and the Venom tingle. What more can you ask for?

Amazing - 0
    Good - 0

June 29, 2010

I got a small tube of this in a beauty bag thing (from the Shopping Channel) and had heard so much about the original Lip Venom, that I had to try this. I have Coral Tree, a sheer peach colour that is really nice on. When I first put it on, I was surprised that I did not feel any stinging or burning (as is the case with most lip plumping products) After a few minutes, I felt the gloss starting to "work." Now, I have a pretty high threshold for pain, but oh my, did this stuff burn. Like take it off now, type of burn. I was surprised at how long the "plumping" ingredients worked. I was sure that after all of that my lips had to be plumped.... nope. Not even a bit. They were quite red though, which totally takes away from the colour of the gloss in the first place. Annnd, the gloss itself was very VERY sticky... overall I would say pass. It is not worth the time, money or effort.