Dyson Dc35 Digital Slim Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #44 out of 47 in Vacuum Cleaners

2.0/5

May 30, 2017

I was really hoping for more when I bought this. I thought it was great how little it was, but when I opened it up, I has not expecting what I saw. The canister that holds the dirt is smaller then a Dust Buster, and the sucking power was about the same. For the price I could have bought the full size vacuum ... save your money and buy a Dust Buster.

September 04, 2014

This is a great product and does everything it claims however the price is fairly high.

April 14, 2014

Love this product. Anyone with animals should own one. The cordless option is amazing and worth every bit of the price. The vacuum cleans easily, it's light weight and very easy to use.

February 23, 2014

I love the dyson family. if you can affford one, go buy one right now

July 08, 2013

Its a great product when you have laminate or hard floors love how easy it is to change attachments. Also love the cordless-ness. It has a max suction on it which makes those extremely hard messes or between cracks easy to clean. Only thing I would request is a better battery for when its on max suction it only last 6 mins or 15 mins on regular suction. All in all it is still an amazing product and worth ever penny!