Dyson V6 Cord-free Vacuum cleaner Reviews

Good - 0

December 06, 2018

Money well spent!

I cannot express my love of this dyson vacuum!
    I use it several times a day, because it is super light and portable it makes cleaning up a breeze! I have central vacuum but never seem to reach for it since I purchased the dyson upright stick. It easily cleans my carpet and bare floors with ease and no need to change the floor heads (super convenience ) No more long hoses and cords to lug around.
    The only complaint is the time vacuum battery only lasts approximately 15-20mins
    Otherwise great suction, lightweight and super portable to make cleaning a breeze!

February 18, 2018

Love Dyson cordless vacuum v6 cleaner

My husband came home with a surprise and it was a Dyson V6 cordless vacuum cleaner. I took it out of the box and it was pretty simple to put together and off I was cleaning the whole house. We have a hard wooden floors and 3 animals and kids so constantly cleaning. This vacuum has saved me so much more time and so light when I'm doing the stairs or dusting. I wish I had it a long time ago. I feel that everyone should have a Dyson. Best purchase ever.

September 06, 2017

Best Investment Ever

I absolutely love my Dyson vacuum! Being cord-free, it allows me do grab it quickly and do quick little jobs. Sometimes I will use it instead of sweeping the floor! Although it is only supposed to last a 15-minute charge, I have never run into problems as I always have that in the back of my mind. I feel I am vacuuming more frequently now, because it is so simple to get going, but need to vacuum for much less time when I do. Sucks great and light to carry and use too.

#FamilyRated

August 21, 2017

Excellent suction power, Cleans very well.

I bought this vacuum as we have pets in the house and I needed something that was going too do the job and the job well. I couldn't believe how well this vacuum worked. You literally only need too do one sweep across the floor or rugs and everything is sucked right up. I really like that this vacuum is cord free. It doesn't get tangled and it runs for quite a long time after being off the hook and running. It is a very slim, lightweight and a nice sleek design. It hooks onto the wall in the closet just perfectly with zero issues. I did have a hard time spending $300 for a vacuum but after using this and comparing them with the others Ive used in the past I would defiently not change brands after using this.

I bought this for $299.00 Can at Canadian Tire. And defiently recommend.

@Familyrated #Familyrated