Good

Dyson V6 Cordless Animal Vacuum Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 38 in Vacuum Cleaners

April 14, 2017

I love Dyson. We purchased our RV and with our purchase of a new RV we got this as a gift . I love it. Its so handy for our RV it is very powerful and the charge lasts forever The suction is amazing. It a great little tool to have in our travel trailer. I use it constantly.

August 25, 2016

Wow! If you have an animal I highly suggest getting this vacuum! The suction is incredible. I brought it home and pulled it out of the box and used it on a carpet I had already vacuumed with another corded stick vacuum. I couldn't believe the amount of hair and dirt it still pulled out!
    The max button gives it crazy suction although only lasts a few minutes. In regular mode it lasts long enough to clean my 1 br apartment.
    The attachments are a bonus for hard to reach areas and other surfaces.
    1 thing I don't get is the filter that comes out. It's not locked in so if you are holding the vacuum a certain way it can fall out at times. I noticed this more when cleaning a vehicle with the attachments since you have to maneuver around.
    Aside from that it's the best thing ever and I'd highly suggest it!
    It may be a lot of money but it's definitely worth the investment!