Ed Hardy Femme perfume

Ed Hardy Femme perfume Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 1365 in Perfume

July 12, 2017

this was a great gift! love it!

I love ed hardy perfume and I really love the designs on the bottles, I think it was the designs that made me want them as I asked for a set for a christmas gift I loved all 4 perfumes that was in the set

May 11, 2017

This perfume smells wonderful i have already bought it and to say the least it is already half way i wear it almost every day it will always be a classic even though this brand isn`t the trend anymore and the value is Worth every penny

May 11, 2017

I have the Ed Hardy Original Pink perfume and the Hearts and Dagger perfume. The fist one is fruity and sweet, I really like it and it's a perfume I can wear everyday. The top note is created with ''tropical mango, wild strawberries and red grapefruit. The heart introduces mystic black freesia, while the base follows with amber and rose accords''. I feel the second one is more spicy and more matiure than the other one which I would describe as a ''cute'' scent perfume.The notes of Hearts and Dagger are blood orange, violet leaf, apple, mango, apple blossoms, pink jasmine, cashmere musk, amber, benzoin and blond wood. I prefer to wear the Original Pink at day and the Hearts and Daggers at night.

March 17, 2017

An absolute gorgeous, fruity yet floral fragrance! The lasting power of this perfume is just incredible! I find that one or two spritzes (total) is also enough to get me through the day and I am still left smelling fabulous after its ended. As the fragrance is quite light and playful, I believe this product is best suited for women in their mid to early 20's as it will go best with the natural oils of someone within this age range's skin (now that I'm in my late 20's, I find that I prefer less fruity fragrances as they compliment me better); I used to wear this fragrance exclusively up until I was 25 years old! Still one of my absolute favourite scents to smell on others though :) a very feminine and refreshing scent that is not overpowering if used in moderation!

March 17, 2017

This perfume has a very sweet smell it lasts a long time as well. It is not to expensive and its worth it to buy the perfume. I really enjoy the smell of this perfume.

2.7/5

January 06, 2017

I really enjoyed this scent when it first came out. I had to have this product.
    I still really enjoy the smell, but not on me. It's much to strong. I wore this fragrance
    a few times and it gave me terrible headaches.

January 06, 2017

Ed hardy femme purfume has a light, sweet scent that reminds me of cotton candy and carnivals. It's great when you are feeling playful and youthful. I recommend to anyone.

July 11, 2016

I have been wearing Ed Hardy because it's trendy and it's a youthful smell . It's the kind that makes a person want to sit next to you and ask what are you wearing ? I have had it happen . I have had people ask me to spell it out on a napkin so they can purchase it themselves. The price is fair because the product is beautiful. It's not over powering . It lays on your body softly not strong . No staining of clothing . It's a walk amongst wild flowers and essential smells . Just gorgeous .

April 21, 2016

Love this perfume sweet smelling and just a pleasant scent all in all. Cute packaging and I get compliments or questions what perfume im wearing when I have it on.Been wearing it for years and never let me down and lasts all day/night .

April 01, 2016

I got this at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for only $20 for 100 ml. I get complements whenever I wear it. It has excellent staying power. Even after wearing my clothes all day when I take them off I can still smell it, but not overpowering at all. Just lasts really good. Cute bottle, I love the tattoo inspired art on it. I would love to buy it again.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath