Ed Hardy Femme perfume

Ed Hardy Femme perfume Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 1304 in Perfume

March 17, 2017

An absolute gorgeous, fruity yet floral fragrance! The lasting power of this perfume is just incredible! I find that one or two spritzes (total) is also enough to get me through the day and I am still left smelling fabulous after its ended. As the fragrance is quite light and playful, I believe this product is best suited for women in their mid to early 20's as it will go best with the natural oils of someone within this age range's skin (now that I'm in my late 20's, I find that I prefer less fruity fragrances as they compliment me better); I used to wear this fragrance exclusively up until I was 25 years old! Still one of my absolute favourite scents to smell on others though :) a very feminine and refreshing scent that is not overpowering if used in moderation!

March 17, 2017

This perfume has a very sweet smell it lasts a long time as well. It is not to expensive and its worth it to buy the perfume. I really enjoy the smell of this perfume.

January 06, 2017

I really enjoyed this scent when it first came out. I had to have this product.
    I still really enjoy the smell, but not on me. It's much to strong. I wore this fragrance
    a few times and it gave me terrible headaches.

January 06, 2017

Ed hardy femme purfume has a light, sweet scent that reminds me of cotton candy and carnivals. It's great when you are feeling playful and youthful. I recommend to anyone.

July 11, 2016

I have been wearing Ed Hardy because it's trendy and it's a youthful smell . It's the kind that makes a person want to sit next to you and ask what are you wearing ? I have had it happen . I have had people ask me to spell it out on a napkin so they can purchase it themselves. The price is fair because the product is beautiful. It's not over powering . It lays on your body softly not strong . No staining of clothing . It's a walk amongst wild flowers and essential smells . Just gorgeous .

April 21, 2016

Love this perfume sweet smelling and just a pleasant scent all in all. Cute packaging and I get compliments or questions what perfume im wearing when I have it on.Been wearing it for years and never let me down and lasts all day/night .

April 01, 2016

I got this at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for only $20 for 100 ml. I get complements whenever I wear it. It has excellent staying power. Even after wearing my clothes all day when I take them off I can still smell it, but not overpowering at all. Just lasts really good. Cute bottle, I love the tattoo inspired art on it. I would love to buy it again.