Elf Blush Palette - Light

Elf Blush Palette - Light Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 573 in Blush

April 07, 2017

Very nice inexpensive palette! It costs $6 and you get 4 shades of blush! Its great. Its pigmented and worth every penny! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

March 02, 2017

I really enjoy this blush palette, and think you truly cannot beat the value. I enjoy the variety of shades. The only downside I find is that they are not as blendable as I would like. However, if they were to release more shades in this same format, I would probably purchase again.

March 02, 2017

This blush palette has really pretty blush colors that have nice pigment but they are not really heavy. Easy to work with and very blendable. I also feel like the blush stays put and lasts all day. Very natural looking.

February 27, 2017

For such a great price you are getting four extremely pigmented blushes! Use a light hand, at first when using this product. Trust me, you can't go wrong with this. A cost effective way to have many different brushes for whatever look you are going for.

January 23, 2017

helps keep make up looking fresh all day...I love ELF
    They made it so easy to learn. additional info on their website helped so much.
    I bought this for my two girls for xmas as well.

November 01, 2016

C'est un bon rapport qualité prix. Les fard sont un peu poudreux ,mais faut pas trop en demander pour le prix. Pratique à avoir dans sa trousse très versatile comme produit.

November 01, 2016

Quatres blush à prix abordables, quoi demander de mieux ? Au début je trouvais que les couleurs n'étaient pas dans mes goûts, mais une fois appliquer, c'est magnifique!

July 01, 2016

I love this palette and I would recommand it. There is one palette for fair skin and one for darker skin. The palette contains 4 beautiful blush colours that last all day. Also, the price is affordable.

June 17, 2016

Yes Yes yes yes. ...what a fabulous product ! It works well regardless of if I have winter skin colouring or golden summer skin! This pallette assimilates to many fair skin tones.

May 19, 2016

I absolutely love the elf products and the blush palette is no exception. The color range is perfect and they stay on the skin all day. I love the formula.