Elf camo concealer Reviews
#74 in Concealer

September 27, 2020

Amazing value concealer!

This concealer is perfect! It applies and blends easily but also provides great, long-lasting coverage. I used to always use the Kat Von D Lock-It concealer but this is half the price and just as effective. I would highly recommend trying this concealer out - if you want a full coverage concealer that won't break the bank, you'll love it!

August 02, 2019

Ok but not the best quality

This is ok for a low cost concealer. Large size and good colour matching. Definitely need primer. It turned a bit chalky looking and creased in a few spots after drying. Maybe extra setting spray would help?

April 03, 2019

Great product, no need to powder!

I purchased the concealer a month ago and have been using it since them. The finish is already very powdery so you don't need to bake after. Great product though

March 19, 2019

Love hate on this one

Honestly after watching Jeffreestar rave about it I was on my way to get my paws on it... price absolutely fantastic, covers yes but omg it dries waaaaay to fast.... and sunk badly into the fine lines... covered he dark circles but I was not as impressed as others have been.

February 22, 2019

Amazing concealer! Dupe for Tarte Shape Tape!

I just tried this concealer and I’m obsessed! It is full coverage and dries matte and it blends well.
    I think I found a new favorite 😍 it’s an awesome dupe for the Tarte Shape Tape!