e.l.f. Cosmetics 3-in-1 Mascara

e.l.f. Cosmetics 3-in-1 Mascara Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 900 in Mascara

January 12, 2017

This is my favourite e.l.f. cosmetics mascara.

I love the brush that comes in it, because the ball on the end is great for grabbing little lashes in the corners of your eyes and the lower lash line. It does a great job of covering everything, and adds both a little length and a little volume. I would definitely buy this again.

August 08, 2016

I will start by saying that I love e.l.f. products! I am disappointed in this mascara. It does kind of lengthen my lashes,but you can't tell that there's mascara on at all! I bought the black and if you didn't know any better, you'd swear I wasn't wearing any at all. I was quite surprised because, as I mentioned, I use a lot of e.l.f. products and haven't been disappointed yet! It's too bad given the price point, but I won't be purchasing this product again.

October 27, 2014

If you are on a budget but still want decent product Elf is USUALLY the way to go. Maybe I just happened to grab one of those tubes that is old, but I found this particular product to be to watery for it's claim of 3 in 1. I found i had to put a few layers on to get the desired results. Even on a budget I tossed this tube in the bottom of the drawer and proceeded to purchase my normal go to mascara. After this experience I haven't tried this product again.

October 08, 2014

I really like ELF products so when I saw this mascara at Winners for $5 I knew I had to try it. It Defines, Volumizes and Lenghens. I love how it barley clumps, and it really does make your lashes look way better than normal drugstore makeup. I deffinatly recomend this to anyone who uses mascara.