4.1/5
e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter Reviews

This highlighter creates a radiant glow with a sheer wash of shimmering color. Infused with Vitamin E and hydrating jojoba, rose hip, sunflower, apricot, and grape oils to nourish your skin. The highlighter can be applied wet for a vibrant effect or dry for sheer pigmentation. Product info via elfCosmetics.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 20, 2019

Amazing!

Seriously my favorite highlighter ever. It’s so amazing for the price. Once you get past that first layer, WOW! does it shine. Leaves me GLOWING! I have a Becca highlighter and I prefer this one over it.

June 29, 2018

Scrape the top layer and be blinded!

I heard so many people rave about this highlighter and when I bought it, I was scared that it wouldn't live up to its hype. But I was scared for nothing! This highlighter is amazing!!!! I own the shade moonlight pearls and it is gorgeous on my fair skin! The highlighter is blinding once you scrape off the top layer (since it was baked) but it's more of a stunning and intense glow than a glitter chunks (which imo is much better). The price is ridiculously low and it does not represent how good the product is! Definitely recommend!

April 14, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bought it for mu daughter, but "borrowed"it!

I bought this as "starter make-up" for my oldest daughter, but ended up using it one day and loved it! She actually got so annoyed about my using it so much, so I bought my own! Would recommend, especially for it's price!

April 14, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Really good!

This highlighter works really well. I use it as my normal highlighter every day. I’m a makeup junkie and I totally recommend this! One of the best highlighters I’ve ever tried!

April 09, 2018

amazing!!!

This is my new favorite highlighter! it is inexpensive, cruelty free, easy to find, and works so well! I love how easy it is to get a sculpted, contoured look. I'm not a makeup pro, so when I find a product that does what it says and is easy to use.. sign me up!

March 15, 2018

Great product

Great product at a even better price. Has a high end look without spending the money! Colour is bright and glowy and doesn't appear Cakey when applied

March 06, 2018

Good for the price

I like that it's really affordable and it works well. If you're looking for a blinding highlighter it may not be for you though, it's pretty natural. Before using it, I sometimes have to rub off the top layer or else the pigment won't show up, but it doesn't bother me that much. Overall, I would recommend it~

February 20, 2018

Tu va briller

Le prix est si bas et rentable pour un illuminateur extra qui fonctionne très bien cest un essentiel. Oh oui! J'adore. Il coûte en bas de 5$ et cest un chouchou que tu veux avoir.

February 19, 2018

Bye bye luxury brands

Now I'm a girl who loves Sephora, send me in there and I'll be out with hundreds of dollars of products in less than half an hour. And girl..... does my heart beat for highlighter. I am the type of girl that loves an amazing, shimmery, smooth, put your sun glasses on cause it's BLINDING type of highlighter. I've got Toofaced, tarte, Urban Decay, Becca, Anastasia Beverly Hills ... but i reach for this highlighter in moonlight pearls EVERYDAY. I am in love with this product and for 5-6 dollars you get a huge pan of highlighter that glows all the way through. Don't pass this up.

February 19, 2018

Definitely a keeper

This is a awesome highlighter. Cheap and affordable and does the job and then some. Gives off the best glow and not too shimmery. Had so many compliments when I wear this.