e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Eyebrow Kit Reviews
#14 in Eyebrow Care

December 14, 2017

Sourcils mini

J’aime beaucoup la formule de ce produit. Il s’applique bien à la peau. Et surtout que dire du prix!!!!!!!! Tellement de qualité pour si peu d’argent. J’adore e.l.f.

November 22, 2017

Natural looking eyebrows in seconds.

The elf Gel and Eyebrow Kit is inexpensive costing only 3.97$ at Walmart and well worth the money. I believe it only comes in three shades so there may not be a suitable color for everyone. I purchased it in light and it was perfect for my medium brown hair. If I purchased it in medium it would have been too dark.

This kit comes with a brow gel to define and shape the brows and a powder to set the color in place. I find the powder didnt do much other than smooth out the color and make it look more natural.

Overall this kit is easy to use. It comes in a compact case with a small mirror. It has a two sided brush to apply the products. The angled brush for the wax and a blending brush for the setting powder.

This kit gives a soft, natural looking brow. Those who want more prominent or defined brows look elsewhere. I will personally stick to Benefit although its more expensive in my opinion it applies better and the color is better suited to my hair color. I also find it applies better. However for those on a budget or those who cant justify spending alot on an eyebrow kit this is still a really great product for the price.

October 19, 2017

Pretty good.

I actually like this, I have always used pencils so trying out a gel I was a bit worry but I actually like it. The color matches my skin really good and it last a long time, it you touch your eyebrows it’s does not transfer as much as I thought it would which is good. I use the darkest shade and it works for me makes it looks really natural

September 11, 2017

Elf eyebrow kit

I love the E.L.F eyebrow kits its very affordable and really easy to work with . love how its comes with a wax and a powder . blends in very well with natural eyebrow color .highly recommend

July 10, 2017

Natural effect eyebrow gel

I've tried numerous methods of filling in my eyebrows and this product I picked up last week is excellent.
    Lasts all day and unlike the brush on products your brows feel natural not "crusty".
    My only complaint is the medium isn't dark enough and I couldn't find a darker shade. May have to shop around.

June 19, 2017

Love It

The gel in this is nice and thick and stays on my face throughout the day. I used the darkest shade and it works for my dark brown eye brows. It has a little bit of an auburn undertone to it but not a strong one. The powder is suppose to seal it or lighten it I guess but it isn't really useful because it doesn't actually do much. For the price ($3.99 at Walmart) this is a great product especially if you've never used a gel brow kit before. The brush it comes with isn't great so invest in a real one. Also, this works great as a liner!

May 30, 2017

Amazing product with a fantastic price point. Available at most stores and well worth the minimum investment. One side fills in brow with great colour the other helps keep colour and brow in place. First time I wore it I received 10+ compliments. I always have a spare handy and my makeup bag always has it in it.

May 12, 2017

Ahhhmmmmazzzing! I had one I used it daily...lasted me half a year! This brow kit is awsummmm! I went to repurchase and aghhh couldnt find anywhere sold out! After searching for days I found one lonely one hanging in the wrong spot! The two shades allow you to customize, texture is just right, glides on...stays on! My fav Elf product

March 10, 2017

I've tried so many eyebrow kits and this is one of my favorites. It's about $3 and works very well. It really lasts all day with little or no smudging. I usually get it in the medium shade. You get this gel on one side and then a powder on the other side. That really sets it in. It gives me a more natural looking brow then I got with pencils.

March 01, 2017

I love love the e.l.f gel and powder eyebrow kit, I am light skin with blonde hair and blue eyes and this product really does make my eyebrows pop and look natural The price is great for this product its really easy to use and I dont feel like I have a bunch of paint on my eyebrows its feels normal