e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio HD Blush
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio HD Blush Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 573 in Blush

October 06, 2014

I don't know why I waited so long to try this blush. I guess maybe I was deterred by the low cost, assuming it would be poor quality. Boy was I wrong! This stuff is fantastic! I'm a very pale girl, so I need some colour. I have this blush in 'Superstar' which is kind of a peachy pink. It adds a warm glow to my normally pasty face. You only need a tiny bit though because it's very concentrated, but once properly blended in, it's gorgeous. I can't imagine how long it will take to use it all up. Talk about a bargain!

September 15, 2014

For such an inexpensive blush, it works amazingly well. I always use for night makeup! Wears well and stands up in any lighting.

1.5/5

August 04, 2014

I usually love elf products but this one was a real disappointment. It comes out too thick and does not spread very easily. The color is very vivid but because it doesn't blend well you end up looking like a clown. Skip this and go for the powdered one.

Jennymac1980 has started a new forum topic