Elf Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Good - 0

March 03, 2017

Wow! You need to try these. I was a long time lover of neutrogenia wipes and when I heard of these being compared I was skeptical. Well hunny these are so similar! They smell better, and they're softer on my sensitive skin. They take every little thing off and they're half price $4 for a pack of 20! Don't burn my eyes or irritate my skin at all. You should try them!

March 01, 2017

I use liquid liner and it can be hard to remove, these makeup wipes do a decent job of it for a good price. Some wipes can be on the dry side. These are moist, smell nice and leave your skin refreshed as well as doing a fairly decent job of removing eye makeup.

September 22, 2016

I bought this product on a whim as I'd been going through several different makeup removers to give them a try and see how my skin responded, in addition to how well they were removing the makeup from my eyes and face. This one by far is one of my favourites for the overall price, quality and effectiveness at removing the products. Not only that, it also doesn't irritate my eyelid skin like so many other wipes in this category do. It's cheap (around $4 CDN) and well worth it. I've already repurchased these several times over.

Updated On: September 22, 2016