Elite Choice Stainless Steel Measuring Cups

Elite Choice Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Reviews

1 review
Ranked #106 out of 187 in Kitchen & Appliances

May 31, 2016

These measuring cups have a beautiful stainless steel finish – and are not necessarily cups I would hide in a cupboard like our plain plastic ones.

There are 7 cups – and the neat thing about them is that all (but the 1-8 cup) double for measurements – for example, the ¼ cup also has a line for measuring 1/8 of a cup! So, if you have a recipe that requires multiple sizes, you might be able to get away by using the same cup for different measurements (aka less dishes).

They are engraved with the double measurements on the inside, which allows for precise measurements. Our current plastic cups have a similar feature (but less cups), and I really appreciate the diversity this adds to this kitchen tool.

The handles *are* short, so anyone with large fingers or hands might have difficulty maneuvering them.

They also have a nice weight to them – I really think I could knock someone out with the stack if I really wanted to!

The cups clean easily with soap and water, and so far have not shown streaking or wear & tear. We do not have a dishwasher, so I cannot attest for their appearance after being in the dishwasher.

They sit flat on the countertop, ensuring that ingredients won`t spill out if you pre-pour ingredients for recipes or need to pour liquid into them. Speaking of liquid – I love the little pouring spouts on the sides! These have made meal prepping SO much easier and cleaner than before.

I also like that they sit compactly within each other – making for easier storage. I am not too keen on the clip that holds the cups together, as I found that got in the way, so I just do not use the clip. Some people may use this feature to hang the cups for storage.

Overall, these have been a pleasant addition to our kitchen, and I have been using them regularly!

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Bbjack added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber