Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Reviews
#355 in Perfume

October 06, 2017

Not a fan of perfume but I can't get enough of this!

Perfume always gives me awful headaches, so finding a scent I enjoy has been a struggle. I recently got this as a sample with a Sephora order, and I can't get enough of it. It smells amazing! Very warm with a hint of vanilla. Not too overpowering. I am definitely going to purchase the full size of this.

June 11, 2017

I love this perfume! It has a really nice spiciness to it. It is mostly sweet but has a little bit of that edge to it. It smells great on my skin as a rollerball but I will buy the full size when I am done. At first I thought I preferred the White but the Black is so much better! It has great staying power as well.

September 21, 2016

I purchased a roller ball of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black. This perfume has a musky scent. I like it alone or layered with Elizabeth and James Nirvana White. I feel it has pretty good staying power. It is a little masculine but with femininity mixed in. I have never smelled anything quite like this. I enjoy the fragrance and would recommend.

3.2/5

April 01, 2016

I have this perfume in a rollerball. It is a very feminine scent, not Very floral at all. It is more musky, it has a lot of vanilla to it and a very small amount of violet, I think. This is a nice, seductive scent, so long as you apply it very sparingly as it can be quite strong if you don't.

December 24, 2015

I'm very picky with the perfumes I buy, but I couldn't resist this one. The only issue I have is that it doesn't stay very long. It is a very strong scent but just doesn't last! However, I bought the roller ball so it's easy to carry around with me so I can put on more whenever I want. Highly recommended! Get a lot of compliments!

2.2/5

November 18, 2015

I got a sample. I didn't like the scent, it was weak, found it to be more masculine and the scent didn't last long.

3.2/5

November 18, 2015

Amazing perfume! Great for people that like musky / earthy scents with vanilla notes.

October 03, 2015

I just received a set of both the black and the white. I much prefer Nirvana, the black one. Soon as I saw that Sandalwood was in it, I new i would love it. I have only received a deluxe sample of both, but now I have the Nirvana Rollerball on the way!

September 18, 2015

Oh my goodness! This is my favorite perfume. I am in love with this fragrance. Woodstock and spicy. Just by far the best!!!

May 05, 2015

I definitely need a full sized bottle of this! I received a sample from Sephora, and have been using it sparingly so I don't run out.
    It reminds me of a MAC perfume my Mom got me in the early 2000's - it smelled pretty much exactly like Nirvana Black, at least on me, and it was my favourite!
    This is sexy and rich, but I don't find it heavy at all, and it has lots of warmth and sweetness as well.
    This has quickly become a favourite of mine, and I'll definitely be saving up to buy it!