Emergen-C 1000mg Vitamin C Super Orange Reviews

September 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

My GO TO

As a preschool teacher, I am susceptible to all kinds of germs as you can imagine. Whenever I start to feel yucky, I drink Emergen-C to ward off anything that may be brewing.

July 17, 2019

A must....

for when I feel like I'm getting a cold. This not only boosts my energy but Vitamin C is critical to stopping colds before they develop. I love the single-use packaging, easy to use when you're a bit foggy.

May 16, 2019

Love it!

Every morning I have my Emergen-C and I LOVE it! Maybe it just gets me to drink a full glass of water in the morning and like it...and well, that's okay because drinking plenty of water is good for you as well.

April 02, 2019

Absolutely yes

Emergen C are so handy and easy to use. I get the right amount of Vit C easily just pour and drink. These are a wonderful way I take my Vitamin C with less effort. And it tastes great. Highly recommended.

April 02, 2019

Vit C booster

During the winter months my cupboards and desk drawers are well stocked with Emergen - C Vitamin C Super Orange. I will be buying this product again.

2.0/5

March 18, 2019

Nope

I was excited to try Emergen-C 1000MG Vitamin C, but I didn’t like it, I thought it would have a nice orange taste., it didn’t it tasted really bad. I couldn’t finish the box.

March 08, 2019

Great for travel

I always keep these with me for travelling. They provide excellent immune support when exposed to new germs. It's easy to add to water on an airplane.

February 15, 2019

Amazing product!

This drink mix is a major life saver! Helps keep our colds at bay all winter. As soon as I feel something coming on I take a packet a day and all of my cold symptoms desappear. I also find it to be a good alternative to caffiene in the afternoon if you need a little boost. Great flavour and the powder mixes easily. No medicinal tastes.

December 25, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love

This is great! My husband And i drink a packet everyday. Tastes pretty good too. Like that it’s not gritty! Great to get that extra bit of vitamin C especially during winter. Gets cold here in Canada! Different flavours are available which is a bonus! All taste great

November 19, 2018
    Oregon, United States

Staple in my Household

You will always find Emergen-C in my household and definitely being used this time of year. When ever we are exposed to a cold, we all drink one and if we do get the cold, these help clear it up fast. Great source for vitamin C and taste great.