Enerex GREENS Reviews

July 06, 2017

Hunger suppressant

I tried the enerex greens mixed berry flavour. I mixed the recommended dose with 1 cup of plain water. The flavour tasted very green and not at all fruity. I enjoyed the flavour by itself and I don't think it even needs to be mixed into smoothies or juice but it would be an added bonus. I did not feel anything significantly different after drinking it, although I noticed that I felt full for a long time afterwards. This might be a good weight-loss beverage to drink in between meals.
    #gotitfree to #trynatural from socialnature

February 28, 2017

Enerex didn't taste that well in a glass of water but knowing the benefits this product could be I would still use it again & purchase. I will try it with juice or make a smoothie, so the flavor is a little better. Knowing it's made with greens I understand it wouldn't taste that good.
    Didn't dissolve like I thought it would when mixing with water ( had chunks of powder ), maybe a blender would do it better

November 29, 2016

I've found the taste to be fantastic still after a few scoops. Everything is true as it says, refreshing taste and increased energy.It blends well when mixed with other ingredients, except a taste wouldn't really be noted. It dissolves well in water and is easy to drink - non wasteful if poured into a glass.

August 24, 2016

I received a sample packet of Enerex Greens, Mixed Berry blend which is for increased Energy, Stamina & Vitality which is a health drink. The mixed berrys made it have a nice flavor and has Probiotic, Alkalinzing, Raw Juice Powder and is also Gluten Free. Each 10g serving has an amazing amount of of Green superfoods Blend that you give you that extra added energy boost.