• Enjo Makeup Remover Pads
Good

Enjo Makeup Remover Pads Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 235 in Eye Makeup Remover

September 18, 2016

Works wonders!! Everyone needs one of these. Mine has lasted 10 months so far and I use it every day. It completely removes your makeup with just water! That's right, no chemicals.

June 24, 2016

I LOVE THESE. I purchased them from a Enjo party about 5 years ago, as at the time (as a poor student) it was the only thing I could afford and I wanted to support my cousin hosting the party. It cost me $16 dollars for 2 of them. They sit on my soap dish all week and I reuse them every day and I throw them into my washer every weekend with my towels and they wash up like they were brand new. I get them wet with warm-hot water and wash my make up off. I use them on my whole face. They effectively remove everything, including waterproof mascara.
    I would recommend these to others. They are great to take on vacation because I don't have to worry about packing make up remover and cotton balls or a whole package of wipes. They are almost as thin as a regular cotton pad and fit nicely into my makeup bag.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale