eos Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss Reviews
#10 in Hair Removal

Rich, non-foaming eos shave cream is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins B3, C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

January 15, 2016

I bought this in Vegas one year when I forgot to pack my shaving cream. This is one of the best products on the market! Its easy to apply & can be used on dry or damp skin.

Best of all, if you use a disposable razor, the cream is very moisturizing in protecting your skin from cuts & irritations.

The regular price is not the cheapest, but quality guaranteed. I usually stock up when they're on sale. Depending on the frequency in usage, it lasts for a couple months or more.

July 14, 2015

I do really enjoy this shave cream but i had to look everywhere to find it. (May be because of where I live) I love the sent Vanilla Bliss and I was expecting more hydration to my legs but that was the only disappointment for this shave cream.

2.7/5

June 15, 2015

I was not a fan of this shave cream! Luckily I got it on sale, but for full price you can get much better shave creams/gels/foams. I find it hard to use for a few reasons: the pump doesn't work well to get the products out, it doesn't stick to my skin very well, and lastly it just doesn't really help me to get a close shave. There are much better products out there for smooth legs - not worth the money. I was disappointed.

April 14, 2015

Love the richness of this moisturizing shaving cream! It protects my skin from being knicked by my razor and DOES provide amazing 24 hour moisture!
    I was so impressed, I bought a 3 pack!

Leaves skin velvety soft, without looking or feeling greasy. Excellent moisture for super dry legs. Great price, last long (you don't need much)
    Overall - thumbs up! Way to go EOS!! :)

April 11, 2015

everything made by this company is wonderful. this product is just the icing on the cake - works amazing. i love the texture.

April 05, 2015

I love eos, it's great, makes my legs feel smooth, I just wish it was easier to find

April 01, 2015

I love this stuff! It makes my legs feel super hydrated and helps my skin not break out when I shave my legs.

October 23, 2014

erm why had i not heard of this before??! its amazing! my legs are so silky and smooth!

October 19, 2014

I adore this shave cream! I used to use a variety of shave creams from aerosol cans, but I much prefer that this one comes in a pump form. The vanilla smell is absolutely amazing -- I love using it in the shower because the scent fills up the room and seriously smells delicious. It also makes my legs super soft, and really locks in the moisture. The price is extremely decent as well, and I will absolutely be repurchasing this. I look forward to trying the other scents in the line as well -- I hope they're just as nice as this one! I'm super impressed with the quality of this product.

August 14, 2014

I always thought shaving cream was just shaving cream. I WAS WRONG!! Not only does this product smell amazing but it moisturizes too! The formula is like a thick creamy lotion and it doesn't clog your razor when shaving. My legs are baby soft for hours!!! I will never go back to another shaving cream brand now!

It's a little hard to find where I live but I have seen it at Target, Walmart and Rexall and it averages about $4.00