eos Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss Reviews
#10 in Hair Removal

Rich, non-foaming eos shave cream is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins B3, C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

December 26, 2017

Light and soft

I am always trying new things, but I am so excited to have tried this from eos. My shaving experience has been pleasantly upgraded. My legs are smooth and soft. I have thick dark leg hair and it can be a challenge. My razor has been gliding over my hair and leaving my legs soft and hydrated. The fragrance is so light and appealing. Most of all not winter weather dry legs! I am going to keep buying this shaving lotion. I have tried others and been let down. Now I’m on the up!

November 13, 2017

My new favourite

The store didn't have what I normally buy, looking at the other options I see eos makes shaving cream. I had no idea as I only ever look for my usual. So i decided to try it and I'm glad I did. It's effective and leaves my skin soo soft after. I also enjoy the scent. I will be buying again

November 10, 2017

Moisturizing and spreads well

A little goes a long way - product spreads on wet skin nicely. Rinses well from skin, doesn't strip moisture like a shaving gel does. Only complaint is getting it out of the bottle after the product is nearing the end.

September 06, 2017

Smells amazing!

Recently used the eos shave cream in vanilla bliss on a vacation to Mexico. Vanilla bliss, truly has a blissful vanilla smell that is not too overpowering or perfume-y. It had a creamy consistency which felt moisturizing as well as provided slickness allowing the razor to glide over the skin, better than most shaving creams. I would definitely recommend.

September 06, 2017

Best shave cream!

This shave cream is effective, good value and cute! It leaves my legs feeling moisturized and smells great. It also is in a plastic bottle, which doesn't leave any rust like most shaving cream bottles! The scent is nice and doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

September 04, 2017

Soft and Subtle.

I only shave with Eos Shave cream! It's very light and delicate, yet creamy. It leaves your skin so soft and smelling delicious. Prevents razor burn too!

Greta product!

I have sensitive skin and anything I can actually use at a cheap price is always shocking. THis hits that mark. it's like a lotion and a shaving cream in 1 . I really love the vanilla scent too. People who are scent sensitive shouldn't have an issue with this either. I highly recommend it. The only downfall of this product for me is that this brand is not cruelty free.

Nice product!!

I have tried both shave creams that EOS and really liked both of them. I really enjoyed the soft scent and how the product went on smoothly and evenly. I also am very very prone to razor burn and found that it worked well on preventing razor burn from happening. Two things I wish were different were that there was a bit more product in the bottle and I wish that it had more product inside the bottle..

eos Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss

I have tried both the pink EOS shave cream and vanilla bliss! I loved both, the EOS shave creams work extremely well at preventing irritation when shaving. This shave cream is thick and I love the smell of the vanilla. After using it my legs were so smooth and I have extremely sensitive skin!

In love...

I love this product so much that I purchased it all for my bridesmaids goodies bags, lol. They all loved it too, it's thick moisturizing and smells amazing. Plus you can apply and dry shave if you're in a hurry. Amazing!