eos Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss Reviews
#10 in Hair Removal

Rich, non-foaming eos shave cream is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins B3, C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

May 30, 2019
    Provincia de La Romana, Dominican Republic

I like

I love this product I will continue to use it leaves the skin soft and fresh for summer. I recommend it because it's good, it has a lot of product and it's super economical. The products of this brand I like. No more marks after shaving... Truth is I loved it.

March 29, 2019

Love this!

I really, really love the smell of this shaving cream. It is really creamy and feels moisturizing. I also think that the container it comes in is quite pretty.

March 27, 2019

Great on Sensitive Skin

I have super sensitive skin and have reacted to several shaving creams or gels in the past. This shaving cream leaves my skin soft and has a nice delicate smell. It is a little pricey though...

2.0/5

February 26, 2019

Save your money

Have given this product a couple chances to prove its self but have been left disappointed each time. The cream clogs the razor very easily and I find it almost slicks hair down makingnit easier for it to be missed. Still experienced razor burn while using as well.

0.5/5

February 19, 2019

Save yourself money.

I’m going to be brutally honest here. I bought this product because I love the EOS brand but this is the absolutes worst thing ever. The shave cream is not foamy and you use half a bottle to shave one leg. 💯 do not recommend.

January 11, 2019

I love this

I received the EOS sensitive shaving cream in my Chic voxbox and I am very satisfied with it. It goes on smoothly and doesn't have too much of a scent. I was so excited to receive this full sized product! The shaving cream definitely did its job! I was also pleased to find that it not overly expensive -just a few bucks!

July 31, 2018

Closest shave ever!

Eos shave cream is sensitive enough for my skin while still getting a close shave leaving my legs feel soft and moisturized. Amazing product! I highly recommend it!

July 21, 2018

Best shave cream out there

This is my favourite shave cream out there. It doubles as a moisturizer so it takes away the extra step when getting out of the shower. Smells delicious and is not too thick like some creams out there. Very good quality for price and often times came be found on sale. I have been using this for over a year and have no switches brands since.

March 30, 2018

so smooth

wanted to try a non foaming shave cream and this worked wonders. Was nourishing and was great to shave with, plus smelled amazing. double thumbs up :)

December 26, 2017

Light and soft

I am always trying new things, but I am so excited to have tried this from eos. My shaving experience has been pleasantly upgraded. My legs are smooth and soft. I have thick dark leg hair and it can be a challenge. My razor has been gliding over my hair and leaving my legs soft and hydrated. The fragrance is so light and appealing. Most of all not winter weather dry legs! I am going to keep buying this shaving lotion. I have tried others and been let down. Now I’m on the up!