eos Shave Cream in Vanilla Bliss Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 487 in Hair Removal

Rich, non-foaming eos shave cream is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins B3, C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

May 05, 2017

Smells amazing and is in a nice pump bottle comes out nice and not to thick I love shaving with this stuff makes my pittys and legs feel so good and a nice smooth shaved smells amazing and is pretty cheap 4 bucks I love how soft my legs feel great moisturizing shave cream

February 25, 2017

I love EOS shaving creams because I rarely cut myself anymore and they smell so good. My only complaint is that is clumps in the tub/shower afterward which is a pain to clean

February 02, 2017

A very effective shave lotion that actually moisturizes as you shave. the ticker texture does clog my razor a bit faster so constant rinsing is important, but well worth it. It is suitable for both wet and dry shaving

1.0/5

January 06, 2017

Using this product i initially started put so excited only to be completely unsatisfied
    I found i was removing more shaving cream than hair and also discoverd it dried out my skin.
    I love their lip line but will refrain from the creams. This includes the body creams as well

December 06, 2016

The love the scent to it and it's something that I would purchase again.even after you shower the scent is still there and it's not strong and that's the good party and it's cheap and inexpensive.

October 09, 2016

La crème à raser EOS (trouvée au Jean Coutu) est très facile à appliquer sur la peau, la crème contient du beurre de karité et de l’aloes pour protéger la peau face à l’agression du rasoir. Celui-ci glisse sur la peau ce qui rend l’opération bien plus facile, il ne reste plus qu’à passer à la douche pour bien enlever les petits restes de crème. Petit plus, l’odeur vraiment agréable de la crème qui n’est pas non plus trop entêtante. Ayant la peau sèche et sensible, j’applique après la douche une crème hydratante. Résultat de belles jambes toutes douces!

July 24, 2016

I love this shave cream! I've used all 3 kinds and the vanilla is my favourite. It smells so good and works really well. It's super creamy, but not too thick, and is very moisturizing! It leaves your skin super soft and smooth. I love it!

June 06, 2016

Awesome and affordable shaving cream! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling very soft and moisturized after shaving. I believe you can purchase this for around $5 which is a great price for the quality of the product. Would definitely repurchase!

1.8/5

April 22, 2016

I am usually a fan of EOS products - but I did not find this product provided a good lather for my razor. It was more like a cream. I found it clogged my razor and was not effective in hydrating my skin.

April 09, 2016

I was not sure if this would be a good shave cream but to my surprise it was!! Made my legs super smooth and made shaving quick and easy, very nice light scent!