Equate Liquid Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

August 11, 2017

Good and cheap

I honestly use this for removing makeup on my whole face, it gets everything off so easily and leaves your skin feeling a bit refreshed. i used to use makeup wipes but this gets everything off better

2.7/5

May 27, 2017

It's okay. I find it stings my eyes a bit and does take some effort and a lot of this to get my eye make up off. I'm not sure it's something I would purchase again.

1.0/5

February 08, 2016

I didn't like the product; you had to use so much of the product and still makeup from mascara continued to remain on my eyes. When the liquid got in my eyes it stung. I would not recommend this product.

March 18, 2015

I was somewhat skeptical about this because of the way the product naturally separates, but it turned out to work really well. Once I cleaned my eyes with warm water, there was nothing left of my makeup. I felt great waking up to a clean face without smudging leftover makeup.

July 18, 2014

Very good product. Great price and works great. Works better than the brand name eye makeup removers and has more in it. This item is from walmart.