Ergobaby four position 360 carrier Reviews

Good - 0

October 16, 2017

We love it

We received this carrier as a gift and love it. It fits both myself and my husband great. It's very comfortable and spreads out babies weight. Baby loves being in it. So far we have only used it with baby facing in as she is still little. It is comfortable to walk long distances with and easy enough for quick trips.

August 11, 2017

My fave baby carrier

I absolutely love this carrier. I had another carrier before I got this one and it was so comfortable and my baby was a big baby so I loved that it was able to hold more and easy to use. My baby loved it to. He'd be so comfortable in it that he'd fall asleep no problem. I recommend this to any new moms out there.

June 15, 2017

Great baby carrier

I absolutely love this carrier. Before baby was born I was gifted a used baby carrier of another brand. Once baby arrived I realized how useful a carrier can be for those times when she just wants to be cuddled and close and you still need to get things done. Well, after using the carrier for the first few months, it started to become increasingly hard on my back. I started to do some research and decided ergo360 was the one for me. It was the best decision. I use this carrier ALL the time. Shopping, going for walks, housework, you name it! It's also great for when baby is fighting her nap. I put her in the carrier and bounce around the house and she's sleeping within a few minutes. So much easier on my back than less expensive versions and baby loves it too and to me that is worth every penny.

June 02, 2017

I received this carrier as a gift and it is such a great carrier. It is quite an expensive option though compared to other carriers, but definitely worth the price. Not bulky at all and very easy to use. Very great for balancing out the weight of your baby so it is easy on the back!

Keep in mind that this carrier is only suited for babies that are over 12 lbs and the infant insert for newborns is sold separately.

May 01, 2017

My favorite carrier by far. Is well worth the money.
    Baby can face forward, backwards, on the hip or you can carry them on the back as well.
    Very comfortable with the waist belt.
    I've been using this carrier extensively for my two kids.
    Highly recommended

February 28, 2017

ergobaby 360 is a great carrier. it saved my back. for my older one, i used the babybjorn original one, it is ok when the baby is small, but gradually it gave us lots of back pain. with the ergobaby 360, it gives us lots of back support. and it also gives me lots of privacy when i breastfeed. now my younger one would only take afternoon nap when we carry her in this carrier..

January 17, 2017

I have been using this carrier for just over a year. I did a lot of research before purchasing and I knew this was the one I wanted. Primarily because you can use it from infancy until the child is about 2 years old. I didn't want to have to buy another one after the baby was a little older.

The material is heavy duty and really sturdy I like this because it makes me feel safe and that the baby is safe. It also helps distribute the weight evenly. The negative is that it is very warm. If I took baby out in this on a hot day I had nasty back sweat in minutes! But that is just uncomfortable for me so I got over it. I have figured out how to get in and out of the carrier on my own, and mainly use it when I'm alone with the babies.

My one thing that I didn't really think about before becoming a user - I wish it had a pocket! I have no where to put my phone or house keys except under baby's butt, which has worked but isn't ideal. However, I would still really recommend this carrier.

June 06, 2016

We love this carrier. I specifically purchased the 360 over the original because this one allows for forward facing carrying. The price is a little steep, but it pays for itself in its usefulness. The waist band is pretty thick, but this is good because it helps distribute the weight between your shoulders and waist. Because the baby is strapped to you, you will heat up.

Only real negative comment I have is that it doesn't have a storage pocket like the original.