Essence Brow and Lash Gel Mascara Reviews
#109 in Eyebrow Care

September 13, 2019

CANT BEAT THE PRICE

i love this product for keeping my eyebrow hairs in place all day! the applicator is nice and big and easy to comb through the brow hairs and it does really hold my brows in place all day! and you really can’t go wrong for the price!

August 31, 2019

Great

Nice. It does the job and keeps brows in place. It goes for the no makeup makeup look which I do and it works all day. I have naturally curled lashes and this just boosts them and makes them look thicker

December 19, 2018

Why spend more?

When it comes to products such as clear brow mascara, why spend $23 on Anastasia when this one works identically for $2 from the drugstore? I use this as a final step in my brow routine to lock everything in place. Works well and is a product I will continue to purchase.

August 23, 2018

For the price it's amazing!

The wand picks up a lot of product but wiping of the sides of the wand off will help with that. The applicator is a bit big compared to others but it's really not hard to use. It might wipe off product underneath, just dont press onto the skin so hard, focus on the hairs more

January 17, 2018

Great value product!

I started using this after my usual brow mascara was recalled, and I’m so glad I did. It is a fraction of the price and is comparable to a much more expensive product. It defines my brows in a subtle natural way that I prefer with my make up, though you can apply more liberally if you want more definition. I have very sensitive eyes and a recent eye surgery and have had zero issues with irritation. I love the results especially at such a low low price. I definitely recommend this product!

December 05, 2017

Good for setting brows!

I love this product because it was under $5.00 and does the trick. I don't use it on my lashes, but I do use it on my brows after I fill them in. It keeps my long brow hairs in place and is invisible once applied. Definitely worth the price!