essence camouflage cream concealer Reviews
#127 in Concealer

January 16, 2020

Best concealer!

I was so happy when I decided to give this a try. It's super cheap (4.99) and provides great coverage. It does dry super fast though so you need to blend quickly! It doesn't stick to my dry skin which is a plus.

August 27, 2019

Price = Perfect!

I don't spend a lot of money on concealers and foundations because I haven't found anything that has worked super well .. however I recently have discovered the shoppers drug mart line of cosmetics and they carry the Essence brand of concealer.
    I decided to try it .. I fell in love with it. The price is either 4 or 5.99$ but still, super cheap for concealer..
    The coverage is great and anything I've ever had on my face has been covered by this stuff so I decided to try it on a tattoo and sure enough, it covered that as well. I would give this stuff a 10/10! Absolutely would recommend to a friend and i have bought this product a couple of times now

October 02, 2017

Good Coverage

I decided to try this concealer after spotting it at Shoppers Drug Mart. For the price, the coverage is really good. It wears well with the rest of my makeup.

October 01, 2017

Great for covering blemishes

I have tried a ton of concealers and was pleasantly surprised by this. It is super pigmented. The main thing I loved was that it was not super yellow or pink toned. (I tried 10 natural beige) I will say that a better shade range is needed or sure. But it is such a good concealer for a great price. It is not the easiest to blend with a sponge, your fingers will do a better job. The darker shade that comes with it is useless for my skin tone but it could be good for others. Overall, good concealer that is on par with fancier concealers.