essence I Love Extreme Mascara Reviews
#724 in Mascara

October 04, 2020

Would buy this product again.

I love this essence mascara. Stays good all day. Gives a fool look doesn't stick together and last long. I would definitely recommend this! My favorite!

April 19, 2020

Best mascara at an affordable price

My absolute favourite mascara. Doesn't clump and makes lashes look fuller with the fewest applications. The price point is also amazing, great value :)

February 11, 2020
    Texas, United States

Better than any other mascara

This mascara is the best it there! It doesn’t leave clumpy lashes, the formula goes non super smooth and nicely. Leaves very dark long and voluminous lashes that look like false lashes.

January 23, 2020

Best hidden secret mascara on the market

Super affordable and consistent formula with never any chunks! This particular applicator brush is my favourite, it makes my otherwise blonde and invisible eyelashes pop and demand attention. I've even been asked where I got my lashes done when I have never had them done and I was just wearing this mascara. So worth the try!

June 25, 2019

Awesome price for an amazing product

I’ve used many different mascaras over the years some much more expensive this one by far is my favourite, my go to! It makes my lashes long and lush, the price is unbelievable cheap so you can’t go wrong! It is very long lasting and dies not bother my sensitive eyes in the least.

April 05, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce mascara de la marque Essence ! Il s'applique très bien et ne fait aucun grumeaux. Je le change au 2 mois et je l'adore ! On peut ce le procurer pour 4$ c'est un aubaine !

March 03, 2017

I have always enjoyed Essence products. They are affordable and really decent quality. I always try out new mascaras, and decided to give this one a go. It is really great. Doesn't clump and stays on all day

March 03, 2017

This mascara is under 5$! I was sceptical to leave my Lisa Watier and try this one. But I should've had done it sooner. This mascara is worth it! It makes perfect lashes with no clumps. it makes my lashes long and voluminous. It is also somewhat long lasting. I can get through a normal day and still have my lashes looking like it was in the morning. Absolutely worth trying and adopting ;)

January 01, 2017

I really like the brush on this and the price point, the biggest drawback is that it doesn't last long before the mascara starts to dry out inside the tube.

3.2/5

July 12, 2016

Super affordable! I got 2 different mascaras for the price of one and a half at Shoppers. It low the curl that I have a hard time trying to achieve. Gives volume? Yes, but I have to wear a mascara that holds the curl first and then apply the Essence, I like the volume but I don't like the wand, besides mine has some kind of defect that the bristles of the end, they are like twisted and there's a hole, I hate that. The container is super messy! There's mascara everywere! I don't know If I got a very bad one or what! I have to clean A LOT the wand before apply. The wand is massive and I always have mascara in the lids.
    It's easy to remove, thanks god! Because try to apply it in my case with the defective wand and the defective container is such a pain in the neck. Once it's done, I kinda like it. You get what you paid for.