essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara Reviews
#39 in Mascara

May 16, 2018

Love it!

This mascara is truly amazing especially for the price! It doesn't add volume but it does add a crazy amount of length. It didn't smudge throughout the day either even though it was extremely hot and I was sweating at times. I have already recommended this to my friends.

May 07, 2018

Great find at Shoppers!

I had forgot my usual mascara when out of town and this caught my eye at shoppers drug mart. It honestly worked much better then i expected for the low price!

May 07, 2018

Wasn’t for me

I tried to love this mascara, but it just wasn’t for me. I have it multiple tries, trying to love it and each and every time i would it use i was just disappointed. I have very long lashes but they are sparse the did make them longer but it didn’t give me the volume I was looking for.

May 06, 2018

Best drugstore mascara ever!

When I told a makeup artist I normally don’t wear lipstick but needed something relatively inexpensive (I’m sure what I actually said was something like, “I don’t want to waste money on something I’ll never use again” lol) for an upcoming wedding, she pointed me in the direction of Essence makeup. I discovered their "longlasting lipstick" and I am hooked! After my success with their lipstick, I had to try the mascara, and it's by far the best I've tried - the "False Lash Effect" above is specifically designed for short, fine lashes like mine! It does a fantastic job separating lashes and making them look super long. Did I mention the products are cruelty free and most products are in and around $5 at Shoppers Drug Mart?

April 10, 2018

I will never spend big bucks on mascara again!

4.99 y’all 4.99 wow!!!! I lucked out at Christmas and got a gift set of 3 different Lash Princesses for wait for it.......12.99! This stuff is beautiful!! High end better get scared, drugstore is catching up! Yes Essence! You go with your beautiful Pure Nude highlight and your gorgeous mascara!

January 23, 2018

Omg lashes

I don’t have anything bad to say about this mascara I’m in love with it... it does what is says it does I tried the all of the other mascaras and this one is by far the best

January 19, 2018

My only mascara!

Love this mascara. Super reasonable and makes lashes look big and bold. Even products 5 times the price did not provide these kind of results! I won't buy anything else anymore.

January 17, 2018

My new favourite mascara!

This mascara added both volume and length to my very sparse lashes! I have have tried many different mascaras over the years and this one beats them all. This $5 mascara gave better results than the $30 ones I’ve previously tried. I have already bought a back up for when this tube is empty!

January 15, 2018

Must Buy

first everything from essence is cruelty free. this mascara is 4.99 at shoppers and is one of the best ive used. it goes on like a dream great for volume and length. I do prefer the purple version's brush but they are basically the same other then that. Honestly my favourite mascara right now. you can't go wrong at 5 dollars. Absolutely awesome!

October 07, 2017

Great value, good performance

I saw a review of this product on Reddit and after seeing the price at Shoppers, I went for it. Amazing prize for a mascara! This product works well but can only put one or two coats on or it will look chunky/spider leggish. I have tried it with a different wand and it works well, lashes look super long. Packaging is a bit tacky but don’t judge a book by its cover!