essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara Reviews
#27 in Mascara

February 12, 2021

The brush is good

Il fonctionne très bien et je n’hésiterai pas a le racheter pour quelqu’un qui préfère ne pas payer trop cher son mascara! Le rapport qualité prix est bon, il ne coule pas vraiment durant la journée et se démaquille très bien le soir!

February 08, 2021

Great

I heard great things about this mascara but wasn't expecting much from it considering how cheap it is..but WOW! Was I ever wrong. It's great! Will buy again

February 06, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

My go to mascara!

Love this mascara!
    Does give a good false lash effect but not too extravagant or clumpy like others can be.
    I have both this normal one and the waterproof one and they’re both great.

January 22, 2021

The Best Drugstore Mascara!

I’ve tried many mascaras high end and low end and this mascara has always been a repurchase! It goes on without clumps, adds volume and can be layered 3 times without clumps! Pretty decent for holding a curl as my lashes are suck straight. Will always reach for this mascara.

December 28, 2020

Good Mascara

I follow this beauty blogger who swears by this Mascara so I decided to try it out. The price is amazing and I really like the way my lashes look after only 2 coats but later on in the day my lashes do stick together which is disappointing but I am still giving it a shot. I now apply lash oil and then apply the mascara on and my lashes don't tend to stick together.
    I'm not giving up on this product because after using all different mascaras this one is in my top 5 for the way my lashes look. Long, dark no clumps.

November 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I always go back to this mascara

I love this mascara. No other way to put it. It gives me the exact amount drama I want for my day to day life and it doesn’t smudge (I only wear it on my upper eyelashes).

For the price you absolutely can’t go wrong.

October 09, 2020

I'm a believer!!

I grabbed this product after watching a lot of Bailey Sarian videos where she uses and raves about it. She is not wrong! I have the waterproof black, and it stays on all day. No chemical smell like other mascaras I've tried, doesn't irritate my eyes, and the price point is great!

August 21, 2020

False lash effect without the price tag

I love this mascara! I have used tubes and tubes of this stuff and it gives me the false lash effect without the clumping. It lengthens and lifts the lashes! Will continue to wear and buy

August 10, 2020

Love it

This is a great mascara for those who want the bold look. If you're looking for the "I look like this naturally" then perhaps this may not be the mascara for you. But if you are looking for a mascara to really show off your lashes, this is it! The only thing is that this isn't waterproof so my curls don't hold up that well but I know some people's lashes are curled naturally or any mascara holds their curl so this shouldn't be a problem for them. They have a waterproof version as well but I prefer this one purely based on the results of the look.

August 08, 2020

so real and not that fake

I love This mascara adds some serious length to your lashes! Love this mascara! Such a good price for the quality you are getting. I find it makes tour lashes look so real and not that fake ! Must have!