essence Lip Gloss Minis

essence Lip Gloss Minis Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 743 in Lip Gloss

April 08, 2017

This has exceeded my expectations! It's quite long lasting and comfortable to wear on the lips. You may have to reapply this if you consume any oily foods. For the most part, it lasts a full day on me. It has a mousse-like texture that makes it a lot less drying than other lipsticks. What I love most about it is the creamy consistency. There are numerous shades to choose from. It is affordable as well! ❤

December 14, 2015

I love the essence line and have been very happy with all items I have purchased. The lip gloss minis feels great and conditions your lips with great gloss. The gloss wears great and the texture is very good.

March 17, 2015

I bought a little three pack of these in a Christmas Trio pack for my mom as a stocking stuffer this past Christmas and she absolutely loves them. Typically she wears a lipstick every now and then, or lip chap occasionally but never a gloss. She uses a light pink gloss that came in this pack nearly every time she goes out. I haven't tried them myself, but considering A) how incredibly cheap they were and B) that they converted my mother -- Totally worth the buy!

August 12, 2014

Essence lip gloss minis (pack of three) are AWESOME! The pink shades in this pack are absolutely perfect. It has staying power, it's not gooey at all and has become my "go to" gloss for everyday wear. Love it!

Puzzelel added a new review for
    Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

Hunty added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

Hunty added a new review for
    A & W Rootbeer

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Is this a scam?