Essence Silky Touch Blush Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 572 in Blush

May 04, 2017

I love Essence blush. They have a variety of colours to choose from and I love them all .You would never guess how great these Blushes are by the price . I was attending a makeup class at Shoppers Drug Mart my friend was hosting and she suggested this blush . They're highly pigmented with a touch of shimmer in them . I use a large fluffy blush brush to apply to my cheeks very softly and make sure it's blended . They're only 2.99 at Shoppers , such a fantastic deal for a great blush .

May 02, 2017

I absolutely love these blushes! Not only are they very affordable, the quality is wonderful! I find myself reaching for these blushes in the spring/summer time quite often, because there is a light shimmer to them. My favorite shade is babydoll.

These blushes are extremely pigmented. A little goes a long way. If you don't use a light hand, you may add too much color to your cheeks. The color will last all day! I never find myself reapplying.

I would recommend these blushes to anyone who is looking for an affordable blush but offers them long lasting color. You must like shimmer to appreciate these blushes!

April 27, 2017

I think these blushes are now discontinued as I cannot find them in stores anymore nor on essence's website. I bought some silky touch blushes that were on sale in the clear out basket. Firstly, these blushes are absolutely beautiful! I have the shades 20 babydoll and 10 adorable. I have heard many things about Essence blushes, a lot of beauty bloggers think that these are one of the best drug store blushes and after trying them out for myself, I can now understand why one of essence's most hyped products, aside from their lipsticks, are the silky touch blushes.

The blush itself is smooth and HIGHLY pigmented, the shades I own have little flecks of shimmer (not sure if it is just an overspray or in the formula itself) which I am a fan of. If you do not like blushes with shimmer, you might not be the biggest fan, however, I do not think that the shimmer really translates all that much on the skin since one typically goes in with a light hand during application. Overall, these blushes are drop-dead stunning! It has a really nice emboss, I think there is a shade for anyone and everyone in their range of colours. They really give you a beautiful flush of colour to the cheeks and a healthy, youthful look to the skin. If I had the chance to get more shades, I definitely will! If anyone asked me a drug store blush, I would recommend them Essence!

Pros:
    - Very pigmented
    - Many shades (wide range)
    - Easy to apply
    - Smooth, Soft
    - Long lasting
    - Affordable
    - Easily portable

Cons:
    - Very pigmented (a pro and a con... there is colour payoff but it is easy to accidentally overapply so be very light handed)

April 21, 2017

I have only ever seen this brand at shoppers, but when i am looking for a low end make up product, i usually use Essence! Their prices cant be beat! This blus i purchased in no. 10 adorable. The soft pink adds a nice finish to an everyday look.

April 04, 2017

Bought this to try something new. The price was great. Got it for $3-4. The packaging is super cute with a transparent lid opening which shows off the color. The product is super pigmented. A small amount of blush shows up very nicely on the skin and gives a wonderful finish on my skin. Highly recommend it!

March 11, 2017

C'est blush sont fantastiques pour le prix! Ils sont très pigmentés et s'applique vraiment très bien! Il reste sur la peau toute la journée et je les recommande à 100%!!

March 06, 2017

These blushes are great, kinda sad that it seems they are being discontinued. I find these to be very blendable, buildable but pigmented. These are a tiny bit powdery however. They sit on the skin very nicely and come in very flattering colors. These blushes are rather soft, so if you drop them, they will break, as the packaging doesn't protect them very well. There are 4 colors in this collection, all of which have the same blendable, buildable and silky texture. The shade autumn peach has some shimmer to it as well. The amount of product you get is rather little, but for the price, it is a very good blush. For darker skin tones, this may not work, as the colors seem to be geared towards those that are fairer skinned

January 23, 2017

Love this blush! It goes on evenly and leaves skin feeling smooth not chalky like other blushes do!! Plus the price is perfect too, not to expensive like other brands out there!

December 22, 2016

I bought this product in Autumn Peach and Babydoll. They are very silky and have a moderate wear-time. They are nicely pigmented! And matte-satin finish.

November 15, 2016

These blushes are amazing. There is alot of colors to pick from. They last all day long not fading throughout the day. You can but them really cheap at walmart

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap