Estée Lauder Spotlight

Estée Lauder Spotlight Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 138 in Highlighter

December 14, 2015

The Estee Lauder Spotlight Skin Tone Perfecter gifts the skin a nice dewy glow. It works best when it is applied after the moisturizer and prior to the foundation. I tend to use it more often when I am going out in the evening because I am always in a rush in the morning. It is an extra step after all. But it blends into the skin well. I use a foundation brush to blend it. I imagine the fingers would work just fine. It does have a shimmery pinkish tone when I put some on the back of my hand. Once it is blended into the skin that tone fades and it just leaves a even glow. If I could get into the habit of waking up earlier in the morning I would certainly consider adding it to my daily regime.

October 15, 2015

I love Estée lauders spotlight I mix just a dab of it with whatever foundation or b b cream I'm wearing and it gives my skin just a hint of a dewy glow. I love this stuff and have been using it for about fifteen years.

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo